Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > General Gaming > General Gaming Discussion
You last visited: Today at 16:29

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

xRareSumo's 2011 SCHTHACK PSO:BB Trainer

Discussion on xRareSumo's 2011 SCHTHACK PSO:BB Trainer within the General Gaming Discussion forum part of the General Gaming category.

Closed Thread

Old 01/08/2012, 09:01   #106

elite*gold: 0
nvm
Old 01/08/2012, 09:36   #107

Quote:
Originally Posted by annihilation111 View Post
Next thing you know we'll have blacklisted PDs, lmao.
Guilty Lights could work

S>Baranz Parts, 30 Guilty Lights.

Old 01/08/2012, 10:55   #108

anyone whos paid for the crc bypass gets the item mod free just pm me and ill send u it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CharlesGrodin View Post
Yeah, there is no way to truly say those players got those items, and that they remained permanent after they closed the game. It was a bit strange that those three didn't make a single reaction after picking up 99 Ps's; most people at least say thanks after picking up like a 45 hit Stag Cutlery off the ground. Either way, they should get a ban for accepting such horrible contraband. That's just unacceptable.
I actually figured it out Broomop, but thanks for the offer. I was putting in the wrong offsets before when I tried it, and your post just made think to just copy the ones in the previous table.
Edit: The slots are working. I was curious as to what adding "shpsobb.exe+" in the address field of the pointer address does.
Here is the table I used as a reference.:
theres no real point in having the process name there its not a dynamic base address it actually shows u they used cheat ce to find the answers as it auto does this.. the code is actually just 400000 + offset = pointer.. its stupid why people use it on psobb its only *** on dynamic bases such as a module.
Thanks
1 User
Old 01/08/2012, 17:30   #109

since a lot of ppl are saying that his item maker is fake.
you're all wrong.
Thanks
2 Users
Old 01/08/2012, 23:08   #110

Quote:
since a lot of ppl are saying that his item maker is fake.
you're all wrong. :mofo:
I don't want to pay money or get a virus so I'm cool.
Old 01/09/2012, 07:51   #111

Nope, here's a list of what you can probably make with it: (don't ask me how I found this, I'm resourceful)

i.e. low star rares and non-rares, 99% of the community can already get their hands on this stuff anyway.

If you look in the video when he scrolls down the H's there is not even Heaven Punisher. What makes you think you could make a max stat RR with this?

Just thought I'd warn anyone thinking about giving $10 and your hardware ID to this guy.
Old 01/09/2012, 11:10   #112

Quote:
Originally Posted by annihilation111 View Post
Nope, here's a list of what you can probably make with it: (don't ask me how I found this, I'm resourceful)

i.e. low star rares and non-rares, 99% of the community can already get their hands on this stuff anyway.

If you look in the video when he scrolls down the H's there is not even Heaven Punisher. What makes you think you could make a max stat RR with this?

Just thought I'd warn anyone thinking about giving $10 and your hardware ID to this guy.
already warned people this in my readme... and you got that because i give everyone that link lol and your paying for the crc bypass not the trainer for making items.. its just a good will gesture.

unlimited pds and ps's can be made with this x99 in 1 second... so it has its uses... use this to buy whatever you need on auctions.. so really you can get any weapon you want.. just trade.
Old 01/09/2012, 18:28   #113

you cant make ubers like pwand,hp but oh well better than nothing plus it's just a test version so

Quote:
Originally Posted by Freestylexgp View Post
I don't want to pay money or get a virus so I'm cool.
lol virus? it has no virus bro
and $10 is nothing (maybe not 4 u)
Old 01/10/2012, 05:52   #114

Yea broomop thing doesn't work or it just not free. like he said it was it needs a reg code.. fake and gay
Old 01/10/2012, 06:20   #115

Quote:
Originally Posted by DrCheat View Post
you cant make ubers like pwand,hp but oh well better than nothing plus it's just a test version so

I don't spend money on old *** computer games stupid broomop number 2.
Old 01/10/2012, 09:21   #116

Exactly.

Broom is about 5 years too late in asking money for something not even worth it. Now if this were during this game's prime, then I wouldn't mind shelling-out 10 - 20 bucks for it.

Given that I wouldn't be asked for my ******* hardware ID in the first place.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DrCheat View Post

Sup, broom. Try harder.
Old 01/10/2012, 09:46   #117

Quote:
Originally Posted by tube49 View Post
Exactly.

Broom is about 5 years too late in asking money for something not even worth it. Now if this were during this game's prime, then I wouldn't mind shelling-out 10 - 20 bucks for it.

Given that I wouldn't be asked for my fucking hardware ID in the first place.

Sup, broom. Try harder.
i was making $100 using this method for 10 items... in its PRIME. as you would say.. i don't think psobb lasted a week untill i learnt dupe and item mod.

references to psu:

psobb:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Freestylexgp View Post
I don't spend money on old ass computer games stupid broomop number 2.
everyones broomop watch out matrix is here!
Old 01/10/2012, 11:58   #118

Every night before he crys himself to sleep, Broomop looks back on his 15 minutes of fame from the forgotten SEGA archives hoping he will rise once again...
Thanks
1 User
Old 01/10/2012, 17:26   #119

I remember him popping into Sega BB when I played. I recall walking into a game and just getting a Lame from some level 1 Fomar, back when they were actually hard to get.
PSU as well; getting like 5 million or so Meseta from some guy and then just sitting fat, back when PSU was **** during it's launch.
Been fun having these games get completely turned around. Insult all you want guys, you know he's going to pop into PSO2 and ruin that for you too. Just expect it to happen.
Old 01/10/2012, 21:43   #120

Quote:
Originally Posted by CharlesGrodin View Post
I remember him popping into Sega BB when I played. I recall walking into a game and just getting a Lame from some level 1 Fomar, back when they were actually hard to get.
PSU as well; getting like 5 million or so Meseta from some guy and then just sitting fat, back when PSU was **** during it's launch.
Been fun having these games get completely turned around. Insult all you want guys, you know he's going to pop into PSO2 and ruin that for you too. Just expect it to happen.
pso2 will have hacks as well
Closed Thread