Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > General Gaming > General Gaming Discussion
You last visited: Today at 23:31

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Path To Pelantas (Public Beta)

Discussion on Path To Pelantas (Public Beta) within the General Gaming Discussion forum part of the General Gaming category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Post Path To Pelantas (Public Beta)

It is a Tekst Based MMO But its pretty fun i tryed for 30 mins.

Got some nice features in my opinion.

Press Join The ranks to Registrer.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
CA NA PUBLIC v1.11 Beta
05/18/2010 - Combat Arms Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits - 14 Replies
Many people were having issues with v1.10, I removed the config file. It's now just a menu, I don't know why people were having so many problems. You do not have permission to post this anywhere else without my consent. I will post it anywhere else I feel fit. http://i40.tinypic.com/ziq34p.png Virustotal :::: Virustotal. MD5: 3325a6ca8f045332172170fe721f4cca W32/SuspPack.BB.gen!Eldorado Win32/Heur Trojan.Agent-155347 Download :::: MEGAUPLOAD - The leading online storage and file...
[Release]Beta-Path Finder Compiler
09/28/2009 - EO PServer Guides & Releases - 11 Replies
I am releasing this Beta Version of an upcomming Path Finder Compiler. The problem is I am sure there should be a couple bugs here and there I would just like a few of you guys to test it for me and posting what locations are screwing up. Once I have it bug free I will then end up adding the save function and add path find location. Current Features: Load MapDestination.dat Change Values View all values decrypted. I can't seem to upload any files here atm so I will link it. ...
C++ Path, or any path function?
07/27/2009 - Conquer Online 2 - 0 Replies
Im looking for a program that lets you record a path and then follow it with ur char etc. etc. Preferably one of those cool inject thingies like the sirhooks melee bots:p:p