Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > General Gaming > General Gaming Discussion
You last visited: Today at 04:33

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

SevenHearts cheat/Auto-mob killer etc

Discussion on SevenHearts cheat/Auto-mob killer etc within the General Gaming Discussion forum part of the General Gaming category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
SevenHearts cheat/Auto-mob killer etc

Hello , I'm new here and I'v serched around for a while but dident really find anything good, my question is if it exist any kind of bot that hunt for you, pic up all drop, use hotkey Fxx when hp percent lower than 30¤ for example, and running around in a spawn and killing all the mobs,thats works for 7H

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Rose auto-mob killer BOT
01/03/2014 - General Gaming Discussion - 61 Replies
Hi people. I was searching a bot for ROSE Online and I found this one. It´s really great, it kill mobis, heal yourself and use some skills that u desire. I´m already using it and nothing happens to my account. I´ve scanned the file and found nothing. File: RoseBot.zip
any Sevenhearts cheat there??
05/14/2008 - General Gaming Discussion - 1 Replies
hi to all im new here.... just saying more power somebody share some hacks or cheats for sevenhearts and me i know the real I.P. address of there game server bcoz the Ip 75.126.149.107 is for the website ip only not in game. i want the real ip. thanks a lot.. more power
Auto Bandit lvl 97 Killer
04/12/2007 - Conquer Online 2 - 4 Replies
Hi ppl, ive seen an auto bandit lvl 97 killer before but i cant find it, if any1 has it please post it or send me the post, ty :cool:
auto killer
12/02/2006 - Conquer Online 2 - 5 Replies
yeh i dont know how to explain auto killing in a nerdy fashion but does eny one have the bot for it plzz post me 1