Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 10:53

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Aid Hunting

Discussion on Aid Hunting within the General Gaming Discussion forum part of the General Gaming category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Aid Hunting

Hehe,

now is MGame joining us with his own bot!
What do u think of it?

I ve tested the bot some hours and works well, i f u dont need a inventory check, resell and so on... also a simple, but with the access of the client functions which lets him grind in the background.

But 3.6 $ for 5 hours grinding makes it not very attractive.

Code:
BTW iv thinking of selling a whole guild, not big, about 20 members, chars from 1- 147, over 10 accounts, devil accs, many rares +5-+7, elite, master and whatever. If someone is interrested i will give more details, just pm or if i find the time (thats my big problem) i will post a big list.

(Ex)Schlat
Is trying MGame to cut down our old and news developments and trying to sell their own bot?

Start Flame, give oppertunities or let me die in unknown!
Old 06/19/2011, 15:46   #2

where\s the bot _
Old 06/20/2011, 04:22   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by ax5 View Post
where\s the bot _
Look for the little clock by the HP Bars or hit F5. And it's really interesting that they dropped the GM quiz for now, as well.
Old 06/28/2011, 21:09   #4

We can always glitch the time using memory address I guess. DIdnīt tried but I think itīs possible to run it for free.
Old 06/29/2011, 14:05   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by mongogb View Post
We can always glitch the time using memory address I guess. DIdnīt tried but I think itīs possible to run it for free.
if you've tried it and if it works then please do say so
Old 07/10/2011, 19:23   #6

Quote:
I didnt test it but i think its like to use statues etc....the time will be server checked...but for the future: Isnt it nice that the bot function is in the game.exe...now the hook and call is waiting
Old 07/10/2011, 22:26   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by schlat View Post
I didnt test it but i think its like to use statues etc....the time will be server checked...but for the future: Isnt it nice that the bot function is in the game.exe...now the hook and call is waiting
sounds good mate
Old 07/21/2011, 19:24   #8

Actually I made a test and I was able to glitch the time in some accounts. Going to find a permanent solution soon.
Old 07/21/2011, 20:40   #9

Quote:
Actually I made a test and I was able to glitch the time in some accounts. Going to find a permanent solution soon.
pm the glitch please i'll help you