Not a member yet? Register for your free account!

Go Back   elitepvpers > General Gaming > General Gaming Discussion
You last visited: Today at 06:10

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

I want to learn something about all these

Old   #1
elite*gold: 0
The Black Market: 0/0/0
I want to learn something about all these

Hello guys, I both play games properly and I cheat in some games, but as I shall tell you, those were extremly easy hacks or ones I downloaded from the internet.
The most succeseful hack I have done was some scripts for Crysis muty player a few months ago, I had the best cheating scrips ever that no one else can match. But it was easy and it was booring, since I know nothing about how coding and development of a software works.
I am looking for someone that can *** me on my MSN and teach me some basics about programming, editing or hacking existing softwares, and finaly, hacking some games.
I am confident that I will be good at this stuff, because: I saw many problems that can be hacked in a free mmo I'm playing: Holic only based on normal playing. a hacker proved me right by hacking through these bugs or problems in the game. even it was only scripts, you may laugh me as a script boy, I was the biggest cheater in Crysis with the ability to kill everyone else including hackers without loosing any hp and crash servers. lastly, through so many years experince with computers, I belive I have understood most stuffs on the surface and you shouldn't find me stupid because I ask stupid questions.
So, that's all I shall say about my self, I turly wanna find someone for guidence cause I see nowhere to start from. thanks for your help in advance!

Old   #2
elite*gold: 0
The Black Market: 0/0/0
so basically you know nothing about editing executables. (dunno what you mean by : understood most stuff on the surface; i guess you know how to move your mouse and type on your keyboard)
writing scripts has almost nothing to do with hacking whatsoever.
you're best off learning reverse engineering

well, try finding tutorials like that :

get a nice debugger (millions out there)

debug the processes you want to edit, do some memory dumps etc etc