Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > General Gaming > General Gaming Discussion
You last visited: Today at 15:12

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Guide] CE and Luna, What you can do.

Discussion on [Guide] CE and Luna, What you can do. within the General Gaming Discussion forum part of the General Gaming category.

Old 05/15/2011, 09:00   #16

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kranz View Post
Hence why I can't explain it in a line.

To be as simple as possible.

IDs of items are always backwards. For most items their right after the CD CD CD string I promise lol.
Emerald ID = 30000005, In Hex 01C9C385

So in the memory viewer at EMERALD there were be a strong 5-30 bytes away from the end of the name.
It would be
Example. CD CD CD 85 C3 C9 01.

Is that clear enough?

Finding the the right address in the memory viewer is not exactly hard either.

You can search 30000005 in CE, then browse the memory region of all the addresses you get until you find emerald.

Then you take 85 C3 C9 01, and turn it into 01C9C385 in hex. Unclick hex and you get 30000005 the item ID
whether it is how dupe items? hmm .. we should open a store selling to get the right things we dupe, so?
Old 10/01/2011, 08:05   #17

..it says your apply to server was abnormal
Old 10/02/2011, 05:59   #18

about..luna. hacks.

sir kanz... im succes to change the enchant scroll 1-39
to pukerians scroll but... why if i enchant... i click pukerians.. then put the scroll and item... i click the enchant.. then enchant loading... but no upgrading...
U_U
no failed no success haha.. i think im rong..
i scan value scroll 1-39
change all address value to pukerians value
thats all.. wats my rong?
Old 10/02/2011, 06:00   #19

about..luna. hacks.

sir kanz... im succes to change the enchant scroll 1-39
to pukerians scroll but... why if i enchant... i click pukerians.. then put the scroll and item... i click the enchant.. then enchant loading... but no upgrading...
U_U
no failed no success haha.. i think im rong..
i scan value scroll 1-39
change all address value to pukerians value
thats all.. wats my rong?
Thanks
1 User
Old 02/28/2012, 11:44   #20

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kranz View Post
I will go over in this guide the abilities of Cheat Engine and what you can do with it.

Note: There are no screen shots I'm not spoon feeding anyone because I wasn't spoon fed. This guide does not in-depth teach you how to do everything step by step stop being a baby.

~Legend~
A1. The Memory Viewer
1. The Tools
2. What you can't do!
3. What you can do!
4. Other methods of Hacking.

A1. The memory Viewer
A. If you do not know what the memory viewer of CE is, do not intend to know how this guide works. YOU MUST KNOW HOW CE's memory viewer works.

1. The Tools.

A. Cheat Engine
B. Luna Online
C. Brain and Eyes.

Note: You do not need the item list, nor the skill list, nor anything revolving around that at all.
1. Why not? The thing about Cheat Engine is that you can search for any individual skill or item in the memory viewer and see the ID of the specific thing you are looking for by unhexing the 4 byte combo right after the CD CD CD sequence.
2. This sequence is however backwards. For example, it will read at A7 C4 45 01 in the memory viewer, this means that the actual hex line is 0145C4A7.

2. What you can't do.

A. YOU CANNOT DUPE WITH CE AS LONG AS THE BUY BOOTH IS DISABLED.
There is no other way of duping with CE except by the method above, I will completely vaporize that damn myth.

You cannot even trade, because the system of Luna is not trying to forcibly set a want in the trade menu like it does in a buy booth for Luna online.

B. You cannot in whatever way try to edit an item to give effects that it never necessarily gave. For instance I can edit my weapon to give me 9999 physical attack and in my character window it will say I had 62k Attack. THIS IS ALL CLIENT SIDED. It will have no effect whatsoever.

C. You cannot gain the effects of another item unless the specific effects of the said edited item is exactly the same or 90% similar.
Yes you can do a enchant hack because you are able to edit a enchant protection scroll into a different type of enchant protection scroll.
However, you can't edit a an for example a Elixir Box into a LB3RD because they do not give the same items.

3. What You Can Do.

A. You can edit your skills AoE Range. To put simply, any skill that does not target and is capable of AoEing is able to be edited by this. Simply search for the range of the Aoe in hex. Say for Sword Storm we have a range of 4m. In actuality this is 400, and 400 in hex is 00000190.
Simply search for that string in the memory viewer and change it to 0F 27.
Look at this site for further help.

Note: I have never tried rewriting a whole skill into another skill. For example I could replace everything in Crash Attack with everything in Earthquake therefore giving it all the properties of the Earthquake skill. However, I do not know if that will work.

B. You can reinforce hack and enchant hack.
~To enchant hack all you have to do is simply take any enchant protection scroll and change its ID to a blessed pukerian scroll which is 30000548.
Note: You need to change a group of selected addresses of which all values will be the ID value of said edited item.
~ To reinforce hack, you first must put the item into the slot. Then you change the ID of the item into that of another item that can be reinforced by the certain material.
Go to this link for further help in both areas.

C. You can edit the types of weapons that can use a skill.
This is something that I myself found out while testing. 32 bytes away from the end of a skill name in the memory viewer is the sole byte that allows a certain type of weapon to use a skill. 02 corresponds to two handed weapons, 00 corresponds to anything I believe. For instance Earthquake requires two handed weapons and its byte is 02. I can change this to 00 and allow anything to use the skill.

NOTE: however the skill will do absolutely no dmg, this is just for show. This only works for buffs like a shield buff.

D.You can learn any level 1 skill. Any skill that is considered level 1 can be learned by this method no matter what class you are. Simply search of the Skill ID WHILE IN THE LEARN SKILL MENU, and replace it with another Skill ID of the LEVEL 1 SKILL you want to learn. I can learn Level 1 Rune impact as a Phalanx even though I am not a Rune Knight.
Look at this for further help.

Note: Do not try to learn skills higher than level 1, they will not appear and you WILL lose skillpoints.

Note: If you fail to learn a skill, it is because you fail to meet the requirements of
Skillpoints
Money

Note: Celestial Luna has seemed to patched this method when trying to gain skills such as Blessed Potion. In a sense they could've have raised the requirements to learn them without telling anyone.

4. Other methods of hacking.
You can try SQL injections but I do not believe it is worth the effort so I do not attempt it at all myself.
how to edit item slot sir?
Old 06/11/2012, 06:41   #21

sir wat is the Value of golden scroll in luna plus :3

sir wat is the value of golden scroll in luna ?
Old 10/13/2014, 09:07   #22

sorry but to me not work i change value 30000548 to 30000528 (enchant scroll 80-119) and i try enchant and in +3 or +4 enchant fail