Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > General Gaming > General Gaming Discussion
You last visited: Today at 06:39

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

No Real Friendship in the Virtual World<Miss Dota>

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Cool No Real Friendship in the Virtual World<Miss Dota>

Do many players have such feeling that there is no real friendship in the virtual world? Come to Miss Dota! Find the answer of this question!

You must register and activate your account in order to view images.

Friends Presenting
General games lack of the social contact system. Presenting HP is the most players can do. In Miss Dota, you can exchange almost all the items with your friends! The fun of game needs to be shared and delivered.

Referrer System

Whatís the closer relationship between each other? Absolutely itís the master-apprentice relation. Recommend your friends to play Miss Dota! You and your friends will have unexpected surprise!

You must register and activate your account in order to view images.

Friend Stat bonus system

In Miss Dota, except chating, PK, Presenting Items, players can enjoy the addition of stat between friends. Come on! Take a risk with your friends! High level Fairy is waiting for you!

Is there no real friendship in the virtual world?! Come to join us then you will have a result! Donít be shy, have a try! GO! GO! GO!

Like our FB: