Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > General Gaming > General Gaming Discussion
You last visited: Today at 22:31

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Holic Online Level/Gold Hack

Discussion on Holic Online Level/Gold Hack within the General Gaming Discussion forum part of the General Gaming category.

Closed Thread

Old 01/30/2008, 14:18   #241

elite*gold: 0
Thanks for the reply Rhino666, I've wrote a bot myself but it wun work with XTrap on cuz its "made in Java". Does other botting scripts works on XTrap?
Old 01/30/2008, 14:32   #242

Hmmm this hack seems pretty cool, its easy to use WPE tho the only thing that are getting on my nervs is X-Trap, iv tried using editing tools to change it or disable it, but then the game refuses to start. and just deleting the X-Trap wont work cause the same thing happens, the game refuses to start, im not good at making Bypasses cause i would alredy be on the way on to making one if i could ;P. but Atheuz or azxsdcvf what do you have for ideas or working Bypasses, i dont want to be a pain in the *** so il just ask once.

if you dont want to post it public its you can send a link by PM, plus im not a leecher nor wont i post it, you can trust me 100% :3
Old 01/30/2008, 14:36   #243

how to guarantee u're not a leecher when ur post count and join date cannot prove so? D=
Old 01/30/2008, 14:39   #244

well, there isnt so much to post here :< and i dont make hacks myself so i dont post, tho i normally thank people for their hacks that they have worked hard on so that also another reason that i dont leech, dont want to ripp off peoples hard work :3
Old 01/30/2008, 15:30   #245

Quote:
Originally Posted by mcrazengun View Post
I say we hire a pro hacker n asia some where around japan and tell him to hack holic for us or ask some chinise pro hackers to help us XD if there is any1 out there th could really do it for us.. The only thing i can think of is the guy who hacks the deco online he had different program of hacking and it was better and easy to use unlike WPE but i hope i can contact him. Cuz i used to talk to him n the game once he realses all his hacks..If can any1 here can make a holic window luncher and program short cut keys like 1 attck kills all mobs and just by killing mobs with 1 hit will better thn using WPE.. Cuz the hack he made was just killing mobs aeo thm with 1 shoot and we can easly get aroud cuz its controlable unlike the WPE.. Well if any1 was pro enough tht can try this n holic will be awsome........
this game isn't worth going pro.

it is fun as it is, since its free to play and still open beta.

no one here has the time or the motivation to spend days to create a hack,
sniffing was fun but even with that simple method most of you missused it
and fucked the game up in one day.

the so called Xtrap bypass (made me laugh ) it is nothing more then using the unpatched holicusa.exe from before the hotfix. ( disconnects you after 5-10mins )

xtrap like gamguard are quiet easily tricked when you use the original method of denying the handle. ( PUSH 1 ; |InheritHandles = TRUE )
only when they implement these tools propperly into their launcher and game.exe then you need to bypass some APIs
for example
-MLog
-EmuWindows
and so on.

what makes me angry is that stupid leet talk of some guys who think they are
pros and all others must be on the same level or they will not share any silly secreet they think they might have.

please don't pm me about how is what done. i don't have a clue.

figure it out by yourself or w8 until someone has the time an patience to release a hack to the public.
Thanks
1 User
Old 01/30/2008, 15:43   #246

nice thanks for the names of the programs, gonna play around with them to see if i can find a bypass of somekind

EDIT: bleh no luck so far, i cant seem to find the way to disable or block the X-Trap
Old 01/30/2008, 18:43   #247

The xtrap version with Holic is rev 2299.You might be able too use the lvl hack but i heard that they have fixed it. Im not sure if its true but all find out and get back too you.
Old 01/30/2008, 19:52   #248

Hi everyone, I need some help with the packets. I can't really figure out what packet you need to talk to npc's, the one you need for accepting and the one you need for completing. Everything works btw, I 'Bypassed' the Xtrap so I can get everything to work. Oh btw, I know they did something about the klaus quest cause it only brought me to 6. (Not in 1 swing, I did 1 lvl on each server)
Or if you got some spare time Atheuz(, or someone else) could you make me a .spt file so it could work with a lvl 6 char, Btw I won't abuse it.. I didn't do it before, and won't do it now.
I know how everything works btw.

-GS
Old 01/30/2008, 20:00   #249

what the the world, you managed to bypass xtrap and you cant figure out how to work wpe oh my ***.
Old 01/30/2008, 20:05   #250

i agree, thats a reason to "lol" cause how could you bypass Xtrap and not knowing how to use WPE, and *** dammit you cant ask such thing as "can you make me a new hack" geesh, try firt *** dammit and then ask nicely like "will there be an update on this hack" not like "make a new hack SLAVE!"...geesh
Old 01/30/2008, 20:19   #251

Um, I know how to use WPE, I just need to know which packets are which... It's like not the same thing?! I never worked with WPE so... I tried filtering the results but for some reason I still get movement packets and other things like that.

EDIT: lol is everyone so stressed on this topic? Yeech everyone's like 'OMG' or '*** DAMNIT'.
And that's not a 'LOL' it's quite simple, install holic again, copy the un-updated exe in your updated map and voila, you have 5-15 mins of free hacking time ^^
Just like the one a few posts before me said.
And I never asked for him to make a new hack lol, get your facts right :P I asked if he could make me a spt file. and that's not the same thing as a hack...

So now go take an anti-stress course or something
Old 01/30/2008, 20:25   #252

but keep going, and instead of standing there and asking about a new hack, why dont you share how you "bypassed" the X-Trap? cause im still trying to workout one but maybe you can share how you did it? ofc if you really did it...
Old 01/30/2008, 20:28   #253

^ Was editing sorry
Just as I said, just copy a non-updated version. And don't say I'm not doing anything, cause I've been trying to make my own spt files, and reading WPE guides for 4 hours straight now.

EDIT: If you want I could upload an un updated exe for you. And stop being so hostile ^
EDIT2: OH BTW! please for all people who are about to use this hack/eploid again!
If you want to use it, do 1-2 lvl's each day! not from 20-80 in one swing!
Old 01/30/2008, 20:32   #254

elite*gold: 81
Received Thanks: 2,239
Quote:
Originally Posted by cos View Post
Sorry guys i had school and then wrestling tell now. I shall release the bypass soon, but at this time im not home and im not able to release it, you have to wait tell i get home. As far as it goes for it getting patched, im not sure i have to think about this, i know theres a lot of idiots out there.
ALSO!! Atheuz, your full of **** there, Renaming WPE, well not work for xtrap, or anything else for that matter, Yes YOU might see the process as a different name, but the .dll file has still the same process name. To make WPE undetected, you have to decompile it and change the name of it.
I think you're not reading my posts. But let's beat some common sense into you, shall we? Explorer.exe does use DeviceIOControl and other important functions and XTrap doesn't blacklist it because its a required element in the Explorer. You get my point? This worked too in iGunZ, Knight Online etc.
Old 01/30/2008, 20:38   #255

Lol, Without you we wouldn't even know about this hack :P
So Respect to you mate ^^
btw; AA 55 05 00 57 01 4C 9C FF 55 AA
Which part of this is for talking to an npc? ^^
Closed Thread