Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > General Gaming > General Gaming Discussion
You last visited: Today at 01:43

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Holic Online Level/Gold Hack

Discussion on Holic Online Level/Gold Hack within the General Gaming Discussion forum part of the General Gaming category.

Closed Thread

Old 01/29/2008, 19:16   #226

elite*gold: 0
I was referring to bypassing xTrap
Old 01/29/2008, 20:35   #227

elite*gold: 81
Received Thanks: 2,239
Quote:
Originally Posted by mconnection View Post
Although I have not tried it yet... and I'm understanding your method Atheuz, as a pure form of theory... I believe with the new implemented patch, this trick would stop your sub-class from leveling at +1 level from the actual requirement since it can successfuly "cash in" the quest at that point.
Well I have tried it yesterday again and it does seem to work, however there is a small timelimit for pulling it off after changing the class.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MoloMowChow View Post
Atheuz you have been repeating the same thing over and over again.

But none of us really understand.

I'm wondering if you can make yourself any clearer? Or perhaps just help us.
Well there are alot of people who repeat themself here too, eg "NEED XTRAP BYPASS PLX ETC". If you can't get it managed to work then you try to find it out by yourself or start playing the game like its meant to be. Unlike azxsdcvf im not that that nice.
Old 01/29/2008, 21:23   #228

Atheuz, help me out here.

What level quest is Snero quest?
I thought it was 20 but I'm wrong, so if it is possible, what level quest is it and which npc?
Old 01/30/2008, 00:17   #229

Nevermind, should have reserached myself.

Was going to use this quest to experiment, and this quest was exactly what I was looking for.
Old 01/30/2008, 01:11   #230

Well I have basically tried out both faction quests, multiple other quests, and it seems the server is blocking any attempt after the first cash in of the quest.

This widely known method is now garbage.
Old 01/30/2008, 03:02   #231

Well next time some ppl n here use the hack be smart about it like come on some ppl n here soo dumn enough to really go to the MAX and over used it. I used this hacked to but n the smart way not all the way dont do it too much.. We probobly can make it longer if ppl had to stay at the normal lv and money gain use the hack slowy not to the MAAXX and now i got no idea wats gion to happen cuz its all gone i was thinking make a new luncher window for the hack like the other game called deco who some1 hack by making new luncher window with no wpe just a short cut keys if u guys wanna check out the program go ahead. But im not sure if this gion to work cuz whn u luch the game it automatically goes to the wesite i have no clue how we can make new luncher window without the X-trap n the guard anyways i hope someone can figure something out here the site ""http://savefile.com/files/1131283"" im not saying tht this might help but we can make out of something if we look different ways. BTW this hack has been gone now but the creator just have to make new patch luncher window cuz he made the hack 3 times and got it working with put a problem by the game guards hope we come out with something about this...
Thanks
1 User
Old 01/30/2008, 04:27   #232

I had tried many methods regarding Atheuz's hint on the copy and pasting but however all did not succeed like pasting the wpe into the Xtrap folder or moving the xtrap folder away i also tried to create a launcher for holic to try but all could not succeed...~_~ could there be a little more hint as of which file i should copy and paste?
Old 01/30/2008, 05:16   #233

Quote:

Just rename your WPE to explorer.exe, why do you want to go the harder way?

Sorry guys i had school and then wrestling tell now. I shall release the bypass soon, but at this time im not home and im not able to release it, you have to wait tell i get home. As far as it goes for it getting patched, im not sure i have to think about this, i know theres a lot of idiots out there.
ALSO!! Atheuz, your full of **** there, Renaming WPE, well not work for xtrap, or anything else for that matter, Yes YOU might see the process as a different name, but the .dll file has still the same process name. To make WPE undetected, you have to decompile it and change the name of it.
Old 01/30/2008, 05:54   #234

Like I said, there is no use to bypassing anymore, unless you can edit the quest response through olly.
Old 01/30/2008, 06:44   #235

Hi Atheuz, thanks for the hint. Is it just me or do u guys get disconnected after sometime when u get in the game with the 'bypass'?(maybe ard 5-15mins)
Old 01/30/2008, 08:09   #236

Quote:
Well I have basically tried out both faction quests, multiple other quests, and it seems the server is blocking any attempt after the first cash in of the quest.
yup, stated that awhile ago. I guess we all have to go back to leveling the normal way!? riiiiiight xD

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daydreamie View Post
Hi Atheuz, thanks for the hint. Is it just me or do u guys get disconnected after sometime when u get in the game with the 'bypass'?(maybe ard 5-15mins)
yup using that bypass you will get dc'd every 15-20 minutes. Just copy'n paste the other way if you want to play normal!
Old 01/30/2008, 08:49   #237

WPE dont work anymore..the computer will shutdown the moment i open WPE..its some kind of gamehack protection detecting WPE..anyway tnx for the effort...
Old 01/30/2008, 09:31   #238

anybody have a solution regarding this matter..kindly clarify in detaIL plsss!
Old 01/30/2008, 10:27   #239

I say we hire a pro hacker n asia some where around japan and tell him to hack holic for us or ask some chinise pro hackers to help us XD if there is any1 out there th could really do it for us.. The only thing i can think of is the guy who hacks the deco online he had different program of hacking and it was better and easy to use unlike WPE but i hope i can contact him. Cuz i used to talk to him n the game once he realses all his hacks..If can any1 here can make a holic window luncher and program short cut keys like 1 attck kills all mobs and just by killing mobs with 1 hit will better thn using WPE.. Cuz the hack he made was just killing mobs aeo thm with 1 shoot and we can easly get aroud cuz its controlable unlike the WPE.. Well if any1 was pro enough tht can try this n holic will be awsome........
Old 01/30/2008, 11:52   #240

anyone know of a good leveling bot for holic? I've been working on my own but I always enjoy checking out others creations. ^^
Closed Thread