Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > General Gaming > General Gaming Discussion
You last visited: Today at 08:53

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Wanted] Lucky box dupe

Discussion on [Wanted] Lucky box dupe within the General Gaming Discussion forum part of the General Gaming category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[Wanted] Lucky box dupe

Hello guys, can u share lucky 3rd box duping for me? DONT SPAM ON THIS THREAD.
Thanks
1 User
Old 03/19/2011, 08:59   #2

no one wants to share o.O
Old 03/19/2011, 12:51   #3

dupe? log-in log-out?
Old 03/19/2011, 13:53   #4

dont just be leecher dude, no one will share it if you dont want to try to do it by yourself
Old 03/20/2011, 18:33   #5

LOL tried many time..but still..epic FAIL.. LOL..btw..most of the CL players are cheaters.. XD..because of the GM..who even break his own rule..******..kill yourself..CL now is just a big waste of time..so i want to get that ****** dupe hack and create a blog to share it to everyone.. so every players would have the superioty in the game that would force Brandon (gm) to close the server.. xD.. big **** for you brandon..he didnt even try to fix the server..all he wants is money..givin GM items to his gf..LOL..hard loser..
Old 03/20/2011, 21:33   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by chokobytez View Post
LOL tried many time..but still..epic FAIL.. LOL..btw..most of the CL players are cheaters.. XD..because of the GM..who even break his own rule..******..kill yourself..CL now is just a big waste of time..so i want to get that ****** dupe hack and create a blog to share it to everyone.. so every players would have the superioty in the game that would force Brandon (gm) to close the server.. xD.. big **** for you brandon..he didnt even try to fix the server..all he wants is money..givin GM items to his gf..LOL..hard loser..
could u share the blog to me??
Old 03/23/2011, 04:47   #7

i have a clue from other people that,,

"iron ingot can make a pukerian (not just view) but can make a real pukerian "

ican change it to puekrian but i cant change it into real pukerian,, can anyone give me a clue ?
Old 03/24/2011, 14:07   #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by dimas_mozart View Post
i have a clue from other people that,,

"iron ingot can make a pukerian (not just view) but can make a real pukerian "

ican change it to puekrian but i cant change it into real pukerian,, can anyone give me a clue ?
LOL no one can do a iron ingot into a real pukerian..it's a big ****** joke..trust me..even cheat engine cant do that..
Old 03/25/2011, 06:05   #9

halo im new comer !