Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 00:59

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Cloud Nine auto login

Discussion on Cloud Nine auto login within the General Gaming Discussion forum part of the General Gaming category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Cloud Nine auto login

I know this may be lazy but i made a thing to auto login and run the game, I just hate the fact i have to run IE to get it to launch

It doesn't do anything special, it just does what Firefox would do if they updated the plugin for it!

Any questions let me know

Don't ask me why because I havent a clue why but you need to put the exe into your cloud nine install folder, so wherever you find "CloudNineLauncher.exe" put this exe in that folder.

Edit: forgot to mention you will need .NET framework 2.0! (, )

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Wie Speichert man die Login daten und macht nen Auto Login
07/15/2010 - Metin2 Private Server - 5 Replies
Souh ma wieder ne "Blöde Frage"... wie speichert man die login daten und macht nen autologin für den client wie es hier gemacht worden ist: http://www.elitepvpers.com/forum/metin2-pserver-dis cussions-questions/616285-my-new-client.html Über ne antwort würde ich mich freuen...
Auto Login Bot
01/18/2009 - Perfect World - 2 Replies
Hi Guys :) Does anybody have auto login bot? I mean, if I disconnected, my char login again and then botting for monster.. Sory for my bad english.. :D
auto login?
05/04/2007 - Silkroad Online - 5 Replies
Is there any login bot working ad the moment WITH confirmation code???? plsss post answer with link of working bot TY!!!