Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Coders Den > General Coding
You last visited: Today at 05:38

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Looking for tips

Discussion on Looking for tips within the General Coding forum part of the Coders Den category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Looking for tips

I dont know if i posted this in the right section.. Anyway i want to develop apps for android and iphone. I went to google and i noticed that for iphone i've to learn Objective-C or Swift, and Java for android.

I intend to work seriously on my projects and currently i dont have much time to learn both languages, which i have to learn from 0. I wanted to know if there is a language that i can use to develop apps for both iphone and android, or alternatively, which of the two languages you recommend me to learn before. Which one is more efficient and which one is faster and which one is easier to learn.

thanks for the suggestions
Thanks
1 User
Old 11/03/2015, 21:51   #2

elite*gold: 273
There are some ways to do that:
C++:

C#

Web: (html, css, js)
or
Thanks
1 User
Old 11/04/2015, 00:18   #3

elite*gold: 0
Theres also Delphi and C++ Builder with Rad Studio, expensive but easy as ****, FreePascal with Lazarus is also capable of both systems.

Also you need Mac OSX to create iOS apps, so if you don't have it you should maybe focus on Android first.
Thanks
1 User
Old 11/05/2015, 15:39   #4

elite*gold: 56
Received Thanks: 1,219
Quote:
Originally Posted by warfley View Post
Also you need Mac OSX to create iOS apps, so if you don't have it you should maybe focus on Android first.
Hackintosh will do it.
Thanks
1 User