Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Coders Den > General Coding
You last visited: Today at 17:00

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

WPE Pro Can't Find the process

Discussion on WPE Pro Can't Find the process within the General Coding forum part of the Coders Den category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Unhappy WPE Pro Can't Find the process

Please, don't tell.. me to use "search bar" yes, I've done so many search about it. Before coming conclusion is only way is making a thread asking for help .

I've past week until today, I've done so many research and i still not above to solve the situation with the WPE, It's can't find the game in the process. only succeed is by pass the xtrap. which is Awesome! but what's the point bypass xtrap if i can't located the .exe of the game in wpe

What i have done is, Open wpe, game, permedit as admin or with out admin. Im still can't find it's in the process of wpe, On my Task Manager it's does show the game r runing . , I read few articles it's said maybe it's root hidden? i still not yet find out to unhide it so wpe can see on the process. It's only catch the clients but not the game when after the client run than the game. Which is really weird

So i search and search im ran into RPE, which im able to see in the rpe process, but.. it's only record few packet from from the clients but after the client the game start pop up and it's stop recording from there...

Please help me some advice, I'm runing on window 7 32bit, and i had tried on window xp still the same.

Now i'm wonder.. if i can use any other tools to record the packets from different program and until later i can resolve wpe pro problem . Can i use the packets from other software to custom filter analyzed on wpe later?

the importance thing is right now is i need to download all the packet which ingame items, spawn the item so i can used later on wpe.
any advice are helpful thank you!
PS: i've search over the fourm but my game doesn't listed here. so i'm not sure where to post please move to the right section.
Old 07/22/2013, 19:37   #2

elite*gold: 6851
The Black Market: 186/0/0
Received Thanks: 11,067
Arrow Foreign Games -> General Coding

#moved

Your question isn't about coding but I guess people from this section will be able to help you out.
Thanks
1 User
Old 07/25/2013, 07:33   #3

Thank you, moved right locatione. I'm still unable to find a way to get wpe working. Cant find the game in the process
Old 07/25/2013, 20:37   #4

Both, wpe and game, running as administrator ?
I remember back in wow there was this problem.
or try permedit and grant permission to wpe pro.exe, also both as admin
Thanks
1 User
Old 07/27/2013, 00:38   #5

elite*gold: 113
The Black Market: 133/2/0
Received Thanks: 4,449
Considering your game uses Xtrap, my guess is, it also uses HGWC.exe?
If that is the case, you have to bypass HGWC and Xtrap, in order to even be able to see the process of your desired game.
That is, simply because hgwc hides the process of the actual game, to prevent hacking attempts.

Tags
problem, process, wpe pro