Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Coders Den > General Coding
You last visited: Today at 07:19

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

search uce for vista 32 bit

Discussion on search uce for vista 32 bit within the General Coding forum part of the Coders Den category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
search uce for vista 32 bit

I am searching a working uce which is undetected by hackshield, and which works on vista32. I have artmoney pro but which doesnt get detected but the search function gives always same problem: process not found
Anyone know solution or have another uce? I heard MHS engine is uce but have not tested this yet.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Search]Guide To make Edits With PhotoShop cs4 with Photos [Search]
08/25/2009 - CO2 Guides & Templates - 0 Replies
Hello i founded this Post http://www.elitepvpers.com/forum/co2-guides-templa tes/155997-ultimate-guide-how-make-conquer-edits.h tml But its for cs2 and i have cs4 and im searching a guide With photos with cs4 any1 have ?:handsdown:
Search a easy lvl bot this work with Vista/suche ein einfachen lvl bot
03/23/2009 - Archlord - 3 Replies
Search for a bot that work with windows vista and easy work .. Pls help.. i have all bot here but all dont fight:handsdown:
Vista, search bot, i need you !
07/16/2008 - Rappelz - 21 Replies
Hello world ! I'm frensh, and play on a frensh server. I can speak english but i prefer frensh ! Or german but, english is more easy to understand than german ... I have Windows Vista and jt's bot don't work ! I have a cleric lvl 45 and i'm looking for drop because i have never it and level up and my pet too ... Have you got bot for this ? Thanks you very much !
Search: Working Miner for Vista
05/13/2007 - Conquer Online 2 - 4 Replies
Hi peeps, i just wanted to ask if theres a miner for vista that i can use with several clients? I need to get my miners back up ... for the money :P ... im totally broke atm lol.. thanks in advance!