Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 04:26

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

C# SendKeys

Discussion on C# SendKeys within the General Coding forum part of the Coders Den category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
C# SendKeys

hi,

i'm trying to make a bot for cabal in c#.
The struture is all in good shape, i can access the memory very well and get all the values i need.

Altough, i cannot use sendKeys ( guess gameguard block it ). i've tryed many other ways of send the key without success. Any ideias ?

Thanks
Old 01/24/2012, 13:04   #2

elite*gold: 42
Received Thanks: 1,888
Send/PostMessage, but probably also blocked Just reverse the client and find the functions you need, that works way better anyway.
Old 01/24/2012, 17:35   #3

try sendinput with DI Scancodes.
Old 01/24/2012, 18:20   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by MoepMeep View Post
Send/PostMessage, but probably also blocked Just reverse the client and find the functions you need, that works way better anyway.
yeah :P Already tryed and had no sucess.
I will try it!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Coxxy View Post
try sendinput with DI Scancodes.
will also try this when i get home

thank you all for replying , will give you feedback as soon as i try

edit:

The sendinput works... for like 5 seconds, like the memoryReader..

Droping this project , gameguard seems to be better than me..
Old 01/26/2012, 08:03   #5

You have to hook, DirectInput, that is what I know, because I have the sam Problem. But I don't know howto send own values with the hook.
Old 01/30/2012, 11:59   #6

thx