Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Coders Den > General Coding
You last visited: Today at 16:53

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

whatsapp windows pc(need companion)

Discussion on whatsapp windows pc(need companion) within the General Coding forum part of the Coders Den category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
whatsapp windows pc(need companion)

Hello,

i was able to get whatsapp running on a simulated android... but the simulator isn't very fast. so i decided to find out what whatsapp sends. With WPE PRO/Wireshark I was able to send messages from windows... i now want it implemented in a windows program, i just don't know how to make a program that sends to a server.

My question:
Is there someone who wants to get involved with this project.

My own knoweledge:
PHP/simple C/average (delphi/c++)

Greetings,
Niels

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Release] Elite CoEmu (rev 80) with partial Duelist/Companion System
09/12/2013 - CO2 PServer Guides & Releases - 11 Replies
Ok so I wrote this thread earlier and apparently closed the tab while raring/uploading the source... my bad. Basically to save people time I'm releasing my FIRST version of the duelist bots I was coding. This is the worst version I have but it works and doesn't have any massive bugs (for the amount coded). I'm releasing it because I'm re-coding every bot feature and making it more modular/self contained so I can transfer it to the new revision and any other sources in the future. I'm also...
[Help]Hit a companion (5165)
06/19/2010 - CO2 Private Server - 0 Replies
hey guys i tried to add the attacks so that the companions can get meeled (or ranged/magic'ed)...i managed to make skills (scatter,ss,fb, guard to hit other guard) but i can't make skills like thunder,tornado,normal hit(from archer), or normal hit(meele) anyone can help me with this? guards are really anoying when they can't be hitted... thanks
WoW Pet Store Expands With Flying Mount, New Companion Pet
04/16/2010 - Gaming News - EN - 0 Replies
Blizzard has announced that a new "Celestial Steed" flying mount and "Lil XT" companion pet will be added to the Blizzard Store. While Blizzard has sold companion pets via the Blizzard Store for several months now, this marks the first time that Blizzard will be selling a mount. No pricing is currently available, however MMO-Champion is reporting that the mount's speed will scale based on the speed of your existing mounts. A pair of videos featuring the new mount and companion pet can be...
Priest companion bot
08/27/2009 - PW Hacks, Bots, Cheats, Exploits - 46 Replies
Is there any 'bot' program out there specific for EP only (=PR for ID ^^), which can do any as follow : 1. Always follows main char, by flying at certain height or on foot, 2. Heals main char when hp reached certain point/percentage, 3. gives buffs after x minutes have passed, 4. can be set on/off to spam heal a char with the 'instant heal' skill (not the regen one, forgot what its called), number four is useful when having a char tanking a boss coz switching windows to do this is...