Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Artists Den > General Art
You last visited: Today at 04:03

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Discussion on Avatar [Request] within the General Art forum part of the Artists Den category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Question Avatar [Request]

Hey guys!

Sorry but I aint german, and I fI try to speak
german I'd fail cinda hard Anyways,
I have a request for an avatar:

Title: Forsaken

Render: (For inside the circle)

So basicly that circle from sdfte without the shadow under it, but with the render inside it, and it WOULD be cool if the head pops out of the circle at the upper part.

If anyone could do this, I'd be delighted. Thanks in advance!

/Forsaken
Old 06/16/2010, 19:28   #2

Received Thanks: 2,138
Thanks
1 User
Old 06/16/2010, 19:33   #3

Thanks mate I've been trying to ask for one on gordonsys... Now I hate them cuz they bann me without a reason Gordon is a fagg. But thanks, I'll post it there too xD
Old 06/16/2010, 19:42   #4

elite*gold: 105
Quote:
Originally Posted by For§aken View Post
Hey guys!

Sorry but I aint german, and I fI try to speak
german I'd fail cinda hard Anyways,
I have a request for an avatar:

Title: Forsaken

Render: (For inside the circle)

So basicly that circle from sdfte without the shadow under it, but with the render inside it, and it WOULD be cool if the head pops out of the circle at the upper part.

If anyone could do this, I'd be delighted. Thanks in advance!

/Forsaken

v1

v2

v3 Topaz
Thanks
1 User
Old 06/16/2010, 19:45   #5

Thank you thank you thank you!!! Man ur awesome So far I think elitepvpers is way more helpfull than gordonsys. Btw BEFORE you guys bann me for multiple accounts, this is a computer my brothers use aswell so they might make an account But thanks a LOT.

~Requesting close of thread
Closed Thread