Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Artists Den > General Art
You last visited: Today at 04:47

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Need Help] Hairs

Discussion on [Need Help] Hairs within the General Art forum part of the Artists Den category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[Need Help] Hairs

hey guys, i beleive im quite artistic, but i have a problem i always have truble doing the hair and the colour of it, i like to make from scratch and not just copy someones hard work. could use a few tips thanks
Old 05/05/2009, 10:28   #2

elite*gold: 15
Hi Renn AKA Lee

well what do you want to draw?
Manga?Real persons?
And what are you using?
Photoshop? Or what do you mean?

Need more informations to help you

SynT@x

Similar Threads Similar Threads
newlongju hairs
08/14/2009 - Metin2 Private Server - 0 Replies
Some friend has free hairs... no item shop... where can it take sry its my english
Trojan,hairs,tao edits :D
07/07/2008 - CO2 Weapon, Armor, Effects & Interface edits - 7 Replies
New edits I made ^^ the 2 files contains the hairs edit and you don't need to have a black armor to use the trojan one I did it with a blue armor 8) so poor players can use it too. i got another one to add but I can't attach more files.
[Release] Fix for Hairs And Avatars
06/06/2008 - EO PServer Guides & Releases - 2 Replies
As most of you know, after using pfj511 client patches for the new pets, the hair and avatar changer don't work, well ive been comparing his itemtype to a itemtype that was working and ive noticed some lines in each of the hair and avatar styles were missing, so i fixed that and now giving it to others that have this problem, after using this itemtype that i have fixed you will be able 2 change your hairstyle and avatar from the market npc's i have tested this and it works 100%