Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > News & More > Gaming News > Gaming News - EN
You last visited: Today at 03:02

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Dragon Oath Closed Beta

Discussion on Dragon Oath Closed Beta within the Gaming News - EN forum part of the Gaming News category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 28719
The Black Market: 138/0/0
Received Thanks: 21,381
Dragon Oath Closed Beta

Dragon Oath Closed Beta News - After a successful period of pre-closed beta ChangYou.com Ltd. now announces that the closed beta of Dragon Oath, a new free to play MMO officially goes live today. During the closed beta there are several key giveaways through more than 15 media partners.

Where to get a key: http://www.mmorpg.com/gamelist.cfm?l...Handout&bhcp=1

(thanks to mmorpg.com!)
Attached Thumbnails
Dragon Oath Closed Beta-dragon_oath-_news.jpg  
Thanks
2 Users
Old 09/24/2009, 20:24   #2

elite*gold: 0
Received Thanks: 3,086
Deutsch:
Laut Mmorpg.com sind europäische IP's geblockt!
Das Spiel sieht gut aus, aber man kann sich keinen Account erstellen, da der/die Publisher keine "Veröffentlichungs"-Rechte in Europa haben.....
So kommt immer "Your IP is blocked" bei der Registrierung

MfG
Polypropylen

Englisch:
If you believe some members on mmorpg.com, foreign IP's are blocked...
They blocked the IP's because they don't have enough rights for publishing the game in europe..
Because of that, it always says "Your IP is blocked" at the registration!

The game is good..

Best regards
Polypropylen
Old 09/26/2009, 15:40   #3

actually the y blocked all of asia and Europe ,but news says they will be opening up to Europe in maybe nov gotta check my sources . Any way been playing for like 10hours and its a grind xD...lvl cap may be lvl 70 from what i heard in game .They Have a botting system that checks for botting ,A little window appears showing u a capcha code and it gives u 40 sec to answer.There are Some viets maybe others already playing and around the lvl 33ish range . the highest lvl i can say so far is lvl 40 +
Old 09/26/2009, 15:44   #4

elite*gold: 360
the game sucks so hard, gfx are so lame...
Old 09/27/2009, 08:18   #5

If any1 wants then i can give free beta key, im banned -..-
Old 12/08/2009, 16:05   #6

Talking Dragon Oath - F2P

now the game are open and FREE 2 PLAY.
Old 12/11/2009, 12:00   #7

and still the only bot i using is a trial version.. (it's only for 5 minutes..)

LOL~
Old 12/23/2009, 08:13   #8

isnt a hack for dragon oath?
Old 01/30/2010, 02:16   #9

Guys im bumping this thread due to the face that this game has hands down THE SICKEST PVP SYSTEM EVER. I've dropped both my pservers to play this game...however no real hacks have been made public only a few asian players have them and are in complete control of the game and it's ******* me and about a thousand others off. Tear this game to pieces and let them know who elitepvpers is i think it would be a great way to get a bunch of new VIP subscriptions...myself and about 40 friends would be more than happy to pay for it.

If you havn't played this game, it's incredible...i mean it's mindblowing and a hell of a grind unless you're asian =/

hope to hear some good news on this
Old 02/03/2010, 10:43   #10

That was one thing that got my eyes all big.!!

Tags
dra