Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > News & More > Gaming News > Gaming News - EN
You last visited: Today at 02:09

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Aion players ding 50, reduce your ego

Discussion on Aion players ding 50, reduce your ego within the Gaming News - EN forum part of the Gaming News category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 235
The Black Market: 135/1/0
Received Thanks: 17,758
Aion players ding 50, reduce your ego

Every time an MMO launches, we're witness to a bevy of firsts. Aion has already has a few, like its first State of the Game address and first fortress defeat. Today, however, we're here to inform you that two hearty players -- Almisaela and Drno -- have reached the level 50 milestone in Aion.

We'd like to offer our congratulations to both players, who're no doubt in the middle of a three-day sleep marathon in an effort to regain their much deserved sanity. It's never not impressive when people hit these numbers so fast, and frankly makes us second guess our ability to play these games.

(via massively, thx!)
Old 10/09/2009, 12:58   #2

elite*gold: 0
LoL this Guys Dont Have Life -.-
Old 10/09/2009, 13:33   #3

elite*gold: 5
Received Thanks: 1,546
It`s just about endless gameplay.Game freaks usually turn max lvl in mmorpgs.Congrats to them anyway
Old 10/09/2009, 15:20   #4

elite*gold: 20
Received Thanks: 2,084
I would feel sorry to be their computer chair. Taking the brunt of the action, various bodily functions passing through your plush material, food smeared on your underside. Erhm... I mean congrats!
Old 10/09/2009, 19:38   #5

elite*gold: 0
I feel bad for them, probably have no social life, or they also botted .

Tags
aion

Similar Threads Similar Threads
None EU players on Aion EU server
04/29/2010 - Aion - 0 Replies
Hello guys, any none European people here who play's in EU server? Count me in.... I'm playing on Thor server how about you guys? I'm an Asian :awesome: :handsdown::handsdown::handsdown:
A Healing Tips for Aion Players
02/23/2010 - Foreign Games - 0 Replies
Aion, also known as The Tower of AION in Japan, is a massively multiplayer online role-playing game released by NCsoft, a major Korean game developer. Aion was up until May 20, 2009 known as "Aion: The Tower of Eternity", but it was released in North America under the title of Aion. The game combines PvP and PvE in a fantasy game environment. I know that many people are still playing aion gold the game and probablely need help and Aion kinah. Here, I will share my experience about healing...
HOT NEWS-for Aion players
02/21/2010 - Aion - 3 Replies
XXXXXX sells very cheap and fast aion gold ,. Besides, we have big promotion now , when you place aion order, you will get free gold .the promotion code is “snow2”. Welcome to our site and looking forward to your orders with the discount code “snow2”
Need Help from K-Aion Players
07/11/2009 - Aion - 2 Replies
I just readed the 1.5 Patch notes untill "Critical adjusted" is was happy about much good news, now i need to now how much Critical Daggers got in vers 1.5 and how much Sword got. greetz :x
Aion- Post-OBT Players
04/22/2009 - Aion - 39 Replies
EVERYONE who is staying indefinately after OBT post your ign/server/race/Legion now!!!! I am writing this because there will be alot of eu legions out there, and well some may be in one and some won't. This list will let us stay connected between Legions/Alliances/Players to make a better gaming experience. So if you are from the EU and is DEFINATELY staying, please post your: In Game Name: Legion(if your in one): Region: Server: ---------------------------------------------