Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > News & More > Gaming News > Gaming News - EN
You last visited: Today at 00:48

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Harry Potter Online: MMORPG in Development

Discussion on Harry Potter Online: MMORPG in Development within the Gaming News - EN forum part of the Gaming News category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 192
Received Thanks: 3,691
Harry Potter Online: MMORPG in Development

Some weeks ago the first rumours circulated about a new MMORPG created by the studio Bio-Hazard Entertainment. In the past, one could only speculate but now it is certain: The development is running and its focus is the Harry Potter series of novels written by the British author Joanna K. Rowling. Rightholder Warner Bros. approved the licences which is now hold by the Jamaican team. The licence is limited to the development of the game and its beta phase. The release of a final version has not been allowed because the US-American movie and television society wants to make a decision at a later date.

According to Bio-Hazard Entertainment the role playing-game is said to offer all fans of the story around the wizard Harry Potter the opportunity to dip into the world of Hogwarts. Participating with a self created wizard in the fight against the dark forces, mastering new abilities, entering in competitions for instance the Quidditch championships - all those feature are said to be implemented and will let everyone experience an unique adventure. Furthermore, with Beauxbatons Academy and Durmstrang Institute, two other wizardly school. On the official website two persons responsible commented on the development and hope for the cooperation of all stakeholders.
"With the support and devotion of Harry Potter fans and MMO players it gives us the motivation and drive to make this production beyond anything you would ever expect. This MMO is allowing YOU to design the MMO, what you want to see and what you expect to see. Your ideas, comments and feedback really improves the experience you will have in the MMO, providing the team with details and ideas that can make this production even better.", so Bio-Hazard Entertainment.

Now it is your turn! Are you keen on this MMORPG in the manner of magic and have you trust in the success of its development? Will Warner Bros. transfer its licences completely even though not many games, which has arisen from a book, have been a bestseller?

Attached Images

Thanks
1 User
Old 03/03/2014, 23:22   #2

elite*gold: 0
No. Just... No.
Old 03/04/2014, 02:11   #3

Please ***, my eyes still hurts after reading this. I can't believe people are mocking MMORPG games this bad, from Elder Scrolls Online to this ?

Where is the mmorpg games scene going?
Old 03/04/2014, 03:35   #4

I'm excited for it personally. Although, I'm really not sure how well it will be implemented. I'll definitely give it a try. No point in being negative until we see what they're going to do with it.
Old 03/04/2014, 12:33   #5

It definitely has potential and can be fun for a while, no idea if I'd play it myself tho...

Anyway I'm sure a lot of hp fans would love a decent hp rpg

Still I'm curious to see what they'll do with it!
Old 03/04/2014, 17:23   #6

elite*gold: 20
Received Thanks: 4,395
Has potential, but depends so much on how it's implemented. If it follows the mainstream mmorpg games released lately, it's gonna be terrible, but we'll see...
Old 03/06/2014, 22:10   #7

I like this a lot !
Old 03/06/2014, 23:29   #8

I don't see this game having a long life span if they don't come up with something really unique.
Old 03/07/2014, 14:27   #9

elite*gold: 63
The Black Market: 327/0/0
I'm curious, would log in to test how they did it
Old 03/08/2014, 16:04   #10

No please no...
Old 03/10/2014, 14:11   #11

elite*gold: 5
Received Thanks: 3,766
I suppose it would have potential, as long as they don't **** up the storyline by trying to balance offline game play with online.
Old 03/10/2014, 21:53   #12

for sure i will play it! ^^
Old 03/11/2014, 09:28   #13

this game has been cancelled...
Old 03/11/2014, 14:21   #14

I would like a HarryPotter MMorpg
Thanks
1 User
Old 03/21/2014, 08:14   #15