Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > News & More > Gaming News > Gaming News - EN
You last visited: Today at 16:54

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Need for Speed: Rivals - new Racing Game announced!

Discussion on Need for Speed: Rivals - new Racing Game announced! within the Gaming News - EN forum part of the Gaming News category.

Old 06/04/2013, 02:51   #16

elite*gold: 130
I hope its gonna be less boring than most wanted
Old 06/04/2013, 10:52   #17

elite*gold: 0
Go play NFS World, online Most Wanted with better graphics and little changes...
Thanks
1 User
Old 06/11/2013, 20:06   #18

elite*gold: 0
another hotpursuit? boring. NFS Underground 2 is the best ever racing game i've played. hope they will have a remake of NFS Underground 2 in a awesome graphics using cryengine3.

Tags
nfs:r

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Need for Speed movie announced!
05/27/2013 - Need for Speed World - 9 Replies
Steven Spielberg wants to create the film of the popular racing franchise "Need for Speed". I quote him:"...I'm excited to get in the creative trenches with my partners at EA and...to bring to life an exhilirating script based on an epic video game that seems to have been made for the movies".
Victory: Age of Racing - Gratis Racing Game + 5€ Bonus
06/22/2012 - Trading - 0 Replies
Hi Leute, spiele seit einiger Zeit Victory Age of Racing, da mich die Fahrphysik und die vielen Möglichkeit sein Wagen zu verändern sehr begeistern. Bin gestern über dieses Angebot gestolpert: - gratis downloaden und spielen - 5 € Bonus für sein eigenen Wagen https://www.hitfox.com/deals/victory-the-age-of-r acing-pc LG
[Request] New Racing Game
09/28/2011 - Facebook - 4 Replies
New game on facebook in BETA called : Car Town Could any one share CE or Charles cheats for this game please it looks ok :P