Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > News & More > Gaming News > Gaming News - DE
You last visited: Today at 05:04

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Ubisoft: Uplay wurde gehackt - Passwortänderung als Sicherheitsmaßnahme

Discussion on Ubisoft: Uplay wurde gehackt - Passwortänderung als Sicherheitsmaßnahme within the Gaming News - DE forum part of the Gaming News category.

Old 07/06/2013, 23:02   #31

elite*gold: 0
Danke für die Information.

Tags
ubisoft

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Ubisoft - Uplay Accounts[AC3 ,Far Cry 3,etc]
05/22/2015 - Trading - 19 Replies
Ubisoft Accounts Hey guys.I am the first seller of Ubisoft Accounts.Ubisoft is like Steam and Origin.It have a client (uplay) and with it you can download and play the games of the account.Nobody is selling right now this material. I am a trusted seller and you can contact me here or in skype.I have almost all the games of Ubisoft Online Store - Welcome. I have cheap prices.Only ask for a game/s and I will give you a good prize.I have accounts with a lot of games if you are interested...
[SAMMELTHEARD]Hilfe Server wurde Gehackt/DB wurde gehackt
11/21/2010 - Metin2 Private Server - 7 Replies
hi, Langsam wird es hier zuviel mit dem Wurde gehackt wurde gehackt darum dachte ich mir das wir auch einen schönen überblick haben auser "Hilfe wurde gehackt".Darum sollte ab jetz hier die Hilfe Wurde gehackt sachen rein dann können wir genau so gut helfen. Wie ihr einen API Tool Fixxt gib es :Hier Greetz cici4654