Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > News & More > Reviews > Game Reviews
You last visited: Today at 04:46

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Review]Hitman Absolution

Discussion on [Review]Hitman Absolution within the Game Reviews forum part of the Reviews category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[Review]Hitman Absolution

Introduction
Hello dear elitepvpers Community. Today I wanted to write a review about the game Hitman: Absolution and I hope you enjoy it
Let´s come to the basic information:
"Hitman: Absolution is an action-adventure stealth game developed by IO Interactive and published by Square Enix. It is the fifth entry in the Hitman game series, and runs on IO Interactive's proprietary Glacier 2 game engine."

Story
If you ever played a Hitman Game you probably can think what happens inside the game. Basicly the game is starting where the old game ended. You need to find a special person who has information that you need.

Gameplay
The gameplay of the game is simple and easy. You play as Agent 47(referring to week 47 this year, when the game was released and you need to kill different people as a contract in different settings. Because it is a stealth game you should try to kill only the person you need to kill and you should not get caught in some missions.

Graphics/ Sound:
In my opinion this game has good graphics, not high quality like other games but average good ones. The sound is good but also not something so special. But the music still makes the game interesting, because in every stunning situation you have a different music. Like if someone saw you killing someone a creepy music starts and it makes a good atmosphere.

Is Hitman: Absolution a long lasting game for many hours?
I finished the game in under 2 hours with some breaks. The Singleplayer is really short but the multiplayer is worth a try because you can show if you are good enough for it. By the way if you feel bored of both single- and multiplayer you have another option. You can create Contracts to play through missions you did not played before. But be aware of spoilers during the contract

Overall Experience and Recommendation:
All in all the game is a great experience if you are interested in adventure stealth games. After almost 100 hours of multiplayer I can recommend this game to everyone who likes adventure games or the first Hitman games.
8/10 points

Pictures :

Thanks
1 User
Old 12/20/2012, 22:17   #2

elite*gold: 150
Received Thanks: 8,977
#Approved
Old 12/21/2012, 16:40   #3

I already pre-ordered sniper challenge, but its to hard for me, even on easy ha ha <- noob.
I think, i am going to buy absolution. it looks nice. and the review is nice, too. A bit short, isnt it?
Old 12/24/2012, 03:13   #4

The Black Market: 194/0/1
Quote:
Originally Posted by DSAPMDIOASMKDSA View Post
I already pre-ordered sniper challenge, but its to hard for me, even on easy ha ha <- noob.
I think, i am going to buy absolution. it looks nice. and the review is nice, too. A bit short, isnt it?
Lol it is quite easy
1. You kill all people who are on the house
Then you wait and kill all the other people
Old 03/19/2013, 01:21   #5

elite*gold: 60
WTF? 2 Hours complete Hitman Absolution ? never ... Or you use whole time instinct ^.^