Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Freebies
You last visited: Today at 09:22

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

League - Free bronze boosts!

Discussion on League - Free bronze boosts! within the Freebies forum part of the The Black Market category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
League - Free bronze boosts!

Hey all,

I've finished up my own accounts for the season and am looking to spread the love while learning some new roles/champs. I have plenty of experience boosting lower rated accounts and have a number of accounts I've gotten to diamond this season. If anyone has a low elo account they want to hit silver/gold for ranked rewards then I'll do it for free.

-Lower the rating the better
-No charge at all for boost
-Never been warned/banned in 4 years of league
-Multiple diamond accounts this season

Will do NA/EU/LAN doesn't matter to me. Send me a PM if you're interested.
Old 11/09/2014, 09:11   #2

elite*gold: 0
Hey I'm currently silver I with ~50 lp I would love if you get me to gold V until season end