Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 14:59

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

edxSilkroadLoader_Lite Beta 3

Discussion on edxSilkroadLoader_Lite Beta 3 within the SRO Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

Closed Thread

Old 10/31/2009, 01:30   #31

elite*gold: 260
Received Thanks: 3,752
Quote:
Originally Posted by 023111036 View Post
THsro can't pass(skip) Silk road Guard but nude/zoom it work :'(
Are you sure you have updated your THSRO to version 1.003? I can't login to test, but if you enable the debug console, the addresses shown for the patches look correct and it should be working fine. For example:
Code:
-- Code --
        dataStart: 401000
        dataSize: 84CE8A
-- Data --
        dataStart: C4E000
        dataSize: 107C1A
logicalAddress1: 0xC57750
patchAddress: 0x556F59
patchAddress: 0x58E316
patchAddress: 0x7000D5

physicalKoreanStringAddress: 0xC91F44
physicalChineseStringAddress: 0xC91F3C
physicalTaiwanStringAddress: 0xC91F34
physicalJapanStringAddress: 0xC91F2C
physicalEnglishStringAddress: 0xC91F24
physicalVietnamStringAddress: 0xC91F1C
physicalThailandStringAddress: 0xC91F10
physicalRussiaStringAddress: 0xC91F08

logicalKoreanStringAddress: 0x77A9EF
logicalChineseStringAddress: 0x77AA17
logicalTaiwanStringAddress: 0x77AA50
logicalJapanStringAddress: 0x77AA90
logicalEnglishStringAddress: 0x77AAD0
logicalVietnamStringAddress: 0x77AB09
logicalThailandStringAddress: 0x77AB4F
logicalRussiaStringAddress: 0x77AB95

physicalCharSelectStringAddress: 0xC92760
logicalCharSelectStringAddress: 0x77EEA9
callOffset: 0xFFD76BCD
callAddr: 0x4F5A90

codecaveAddr: 0x766FAA
customMultiAddr: 0xD87040

nudePatchAddr: 0x95BE3B

zoomHackAddr: 0x6CDB56

[mutexStringSig] 0 results were returned. Only 1 were expected. Please use an up
dated signature.
chattingStringPhysicalAddress: 0xC86D20
chattingLogicalAddress: 0x6FFBEF
customAddr: 0xD87040
patchLogicalAddress: 0x6FFEA5
Those should be the right ones. Make sure you are using as well.

Quote:
Originally Posted by judaskiler View Post
When i log in after max 30 min i get dc with the new loader why ?
Which Silkroad version are you using?
Thanks
1 User
Old 10/31/2009, 03:41   #32

elite*gold: 0
thx pushedx, but my nuconnector stuck at " listening for sro_client.exe " what happend i think loader can't pass SRO guard system
Old 10/31/2009, 12:25   #33

Quote:
Originally Posted by pushedx View Post

Which Silkroad version are you using?
I use the Isro i think from silkroadonline.net for europe.
Old 11/04/2009, 10:12   #34

Hello , I have a little problem.
When I enter in kSRO , I put my account and password , press enter and it show me that image of security , but characters are in korean so I use edxKRCaptchaGen.exe

But in picture there are others characters that isn't appear on edxKRCaptchaGen.exe

I try to enter with edxKRCaptchaGen.exe 9 times = 9 times failed.

There's another solution ?
Old 11/04/2009, 12:47   #35

yeah good work !
Old 11/04/2009, 13:45   #36

NOT WORK !!!
Old 11/04/2009, 13:50   #37

i have a same problem of sandu121. =X
I do everything right as in the tutorial, and when i will generate the codes from captcha
only appears "00 00 00 00 00 00" in the box
Old 11/04/2009, 14:00   #38

MC NOT WORK WHY !
Old 11/04/2009, 15:39   #39

Quote:
Originally Posted by sandu121 View Post
When I enter in kSRO , I put my account and password , press enter and it show me that image of security , but characters are in korean so I use edxKRCaptchaGen.exe

But in picture there are others characters that isn't appear on edxKRCaptchaGen.exe

Again.....

well I explain again.

I enter in edxKRCaptchaGen.exe minimize than connect to kSRO , I enter in game than I complete account/password and press ok...

Than it appear the secuirty code who's in korean characters , than i look on edxKRCaptchaGen.exe to find the characters , but... there are some characters who aren't in edxKRCaptchaGen.exe , and sometime I put the correct code and again problem ( it's because the image code is strange , I mean that I can't see exactly letters )
Old 11/04/2009, 19:07   #40

Quote:

Quote:
Again.....

well I explain again.

I enter in edxKRCaptchaGen.exe minimize than connect to kSRO , I enter in game than I complete account/password and press ok...

Than it appear the secuirty code who's in korean characters , than i look on edxKRCaptchaGen.exe to find the characters , but... there are some characters who aren't in edxKRCaptchaGen.exe , and sometime I put the correct code and again problem ( it's because the image code is strange , I mean that I can't see exactly letters )
Sounds like you will need to reread the instructions for how to use the captcha tool. There are 6 symbols total and if you do not see a symbol, it means you aren't familiar with the Korean language enough (not your fault, but it takes time and practice). Everything still works though, attached is a screenshot I just took from Windows XP that was a valid code that took me straight to character select.

Look inside the "edxSilkroadLoader_Beta3\screenshots" folder for more hints and visuals that I made to help you enter the captcha. Remember it is not easy and it does take time, so don't expect to be able to enter it always easily. Sometimes you get really hard ones and other times you get really easy ones.

Lastly, make sure you have placed a checkbox in the "Use edxKRCaptchaGen" on the "Configure patches..." dialog when you launch KSRO. If you don't the image code will fail every time!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ops1988 View Post
MC NOT WORK WHY !
Please be more specific which version you are using and what error you are getting. (C10 Error, Account in use, etc...)

Considering ISRO and KSRO are the only two left, with the probability ISRO will lose support if they add HackShield, this loader will soon be too "outdated" to use in its current state anymore.

As my previous post mentioned, it will take some time to come up with a new version that uses a driver to hide it, since drivers work differently in Xp/Vista/Win7, there's a lot to learn.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Haytar View Post
i have a same problem of sandu121. =X
I do everything right as in the tutorial, and when i will generate the codes from captcha
only appears "00 00 00 00 00 00" in the box
You have to have the Korean language files installed on your PC for your Windows version. They do not have to be "active" via enabling the Korean locale, but they do need to be installed so the program can generate the image code that you need to send. If you are unable to install them or switch your PC to the Korean locale, you won't be able to play KSRO at all, that's just the way KSRO is designed with the Korean captcha.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg imgcode.JPG (172.2 KB, 51 views)
Old 11/04/2009, 22:06   #41

Quote:

You have to have the Korean language files installed on your PC for your Windows version. They do not have to be "active" via enabling the Korean locale, but they do need to be installed so the program can generate the image code that you need to send. If you are unable to install them or switch your PC to the Korean locale, you won't be able to play KSRO at all, that's just the way KSRO is designed with the Korean captcha.
i have installed korean pack in my pc, but I dont changed the language to Korean, I have to change?

if I have to change, would have no reason for me to use the loader.
Old 11/04/2009, 22:07   #42

Quote:
Lastly, make sure you have placed a checkbox in the "Use edxKRCaptchaGen" on the "Configure patches..." dialog when you launch KSRO. If you don't the image code will fail every time!

I don't understand this step :-?

I have the kSRO installed in D:\Games\.... and edxKRCaptchaGen & dxSilkroadLoader_Lite on a folder on desktop , what's the next step ... ?

ps. thanks anyway for suport
Old 11/05/2009, 01:08   #43

Quote:
Originally Posted by Haytar View Post
i have installed korean pack in my pc, but I dont changed the language to Korean, I have to change?

if I have to change, would have no reason for me to use the loader.
Here's the problem in your case: the Korean language table is not being found on your system by the program. It might have to do with your Windows XP version not being in English. When the program goes to lookup the Korean language, it might not be found with your current language.

Do you have a United States based Windows XP or do you have a Windows XP for another country that is in a different language?

Can you enable the Korean locale and start KSRO and see the Korean letters? If you can, it's just a Windows setting specific to your version that is incompatible with the program, and that feature won't be any use for you.

Quote:
I don't understand this step :-?
That step just means, in this image, make sure the "Use edxKRCaptchaGen" has a check in the checkbox.
Old 11/05/2009, 15:05   #44

THSRO just updated and added GameGuard. This means you will not be able to use this loader with it anymore. I expect ISRO /KSRO to update before the end of the year with HackShield as well, so this project is nearing the end of its time.
Old 11/05/2009, 15:07   #45

hi man i get c7 everytime i put me id and psw i try everyting is it dont work i got window vista
Closed Thread