Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > General Gaming > Foreign Games
You last visited: Today at 00:14

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Pristontale 2 Release!!!

Discussion on Pristontale 2 Release!!! within the Foreign Games forum part of the General Gaming category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Pristontale 2 Release!!!

Yes thats true pristontale 2 korean will be released 29-02-2008.

We go to have a preopen beta
Original text of preopen beta :
안녕하세요. 프리스톤테일2 운영팀입니다.

많은 회원님들의 아낌없는 성원과 관심 속에 프리스톤테일2가 다가오는 2월 22일(금)부터 사전 공개 테스트를 실시하려고 합니다.

총 일주일간 시행될 사전 공개 테스트는 프리스톤테일2에 가입한 회원님이라면 누구든 참여가 가능하오니, 관심있는 여러분들의 적극적인 참여 부탁드리며, 사전 공개 테스트의 상세한 일정은 추후 공지를 통하여 안내 해 드리도록 하겠습니다.

회원님들의 기대와 성원에 보답하고자 사전 공개 서비스 준비에 만전을 기하도록 하겠으니 회원님들의 아낌없는 성원과 참여 부탁 드립니다.

감사합니다.

Translated text :

Hi. Staff peuriseuton 2 tailback.

Many of customer support and interest in ahkkimeopneun peuriseuton 2 tailback coming Friday, February 22 to try to advance public test conducted.

Total public pre-test is to take effect for a week peuriseuton 2 tailback who subscribed to the customer, if possible participation Anyone coming, we are interested in your favor their active participation, the public advance notice of the test through a detailed schedule for the future, we will notify you.

Customer expectations and to the members of the public service are ready to reciprocate our best to advance to the support and participation hageteuni ahkkimeopneun favor of the customer.

Thank you.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
pristontale
10/19/2009 - Private Server - 6 Replies
kann mir jemand sagen woher ich die daten herkriege die ich brauche um einen privatserver zu erstellen?
Pristontale Hacks
07/23/2009 - General Coding - 0 Replies
Hi, i'm new here (i've got a account long ago) but i need some hack and bypass for pristontale 1. Its on the official server and they have x-trap and i cant find any bypass for it... could some 1 help me please? if you have a full guide post it please (or the link)
pristontale 2
11/14/2008 - Main - 0 Replies
first of all hi, ime Puck Simons from holland and ime new here. i hope ime gonna like it here. my question is: if the is a way to make pristontale 2 playable offline, since you can download the beta acc for free. thnx in advance -puck (sorry if i posted in the wrong section)
Pristontale EMU?
12/26/2006 - Private Server - 1 Replies
Also hallo leute ich suche einen Pristontale Emu, nur hab ich bis jetzt immernoch keinen gefunden... wäre schön wenn jemand einen kennt oder auf der platte hat und ihn rausrücken kann^^. MfG, snep
Pristontale Hack
12/13/2006 - General Gaming Discussion - 0 Replies
Also ich weiss zwar nicht ob er schon gepostet wurde aber ich machs einfach mal :) es ist ein funzender PT Hack © by Shard HOWTO: Es ist ganz simpel und zwar entpackt ihr die datein in der rar und startet die PTApocalypse.exe dann einfach das spiel starten einloggen fertig. Zum Hack: