Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > General Gaming > Foreign Games
You last visited: Today at 23:32

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Got a problem signing up KR Nexon

Discussion on Got a problem signing up KR Nexon within the Foreign Games forum part of the General Gaming category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Got a problem signing up KR Nexon

Hey guys, I know, I know ...

Not again a weird guy asking for help @ a Nexon account. But I have done everything, always the same error. ( )

When I try to register, and come to the part where I must insert parent/guardian name and kssn, it always complains, that name and kssn dont w0rk together, what am I supposed to do, can anyone out there PLEASE help me make this ****** account?

That would be AWESOME ^^
Old 05/16/2010, 19:26   #2

I would really appreciate it if anyone could make me an account, Ive been trying for days now, child kssn w0rks but not of parent.

--> Game I wanna play : Mabinogi Heroes
Old 05/29/2010, 03:34   #3

Well, did you make parent kssn same as child?
Old 05/30/2010, 00:09   #4

thx for your reply, still some social guys in this forum.

No of course I used a different Kssn, but I think it wasn't accepted because of the namecheck, could that be possible, any solutions for that?