Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > General Gaming > Foreign Games
You last visited: Today at 03:48

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

(Guide)HKElsword

Discussion on (Guide)HKElsword within the Foreign Games forum part of the General Gaming category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
(Guide)HKElsword

I take no credit for the thread. EVERYTHING here was originally posted by EndGame on ggftw forums. Just want you all to know this.

__________________________________________________ _________

( is the site for it, but you don't need to go there. At all.)

Yes, the Hong Kong version of the game is now out, and unlike the korean and taiwanese versions of the game, there is no need for any sort of identification number! No risk of international identity theft here! However, only the original three characters are available right now. Not a problem for me, but it might be a problem for those of you who like robot arms or slapping your enemies to death.

Want to join? Here's what you need to do:

First, go here:

I've made a handy guide:

(The lowercase only part had me stumped for a bit. Thankfully, Babelfish CAN come through sometimes.)

After that, you do the normal check your e-mail and click the link thing to confirm. Upon clicking the link, you will be shown a list of games (HK Grand Chase is there too!), buttons below them, and an accept button at the bottom. I'm sure you can figure out what to do here..... (Hint: The game's title is written in english.)

Congratulations! You just made a Gamania account that can access HKElsword!

Now you need the client.

You can download it in three parts from sucky servers here:

Download it from a faster, but Hong Kong only server here (need a proxy to use):

OR download it from Megaupload here!:

NOTE: There is apparently a problem with Windows Vista and Windows 7 where the game will freeze at startup or give you a button to click on to close the window, then the .exe will become unrunnable. In order to get around this, you apparently have to disable any firewalls you have (including Windows Firewall) and run the program as Administrator. It will still take a while before it loads up the patcher though, give it some time.

No, the patcher speed is not an indication of how laggy the game will be.

And that should be it. Have fun!

Reminder: When playing on foreign versions of any MMORPG, please try to make as little a presence as you possibly can. Don't speak english in public or other such things to attract negative attention. If foreigners are deemed too much of a problem, they WILL kick us out by blocking all foreign IPs.
Old 01/31/2010, 02:18   #2

the game is not opnening
i've done adm and my firewall is not on..
What should I do. i've been waiting for more than 20 mins now.
Help?
Old 02/05/2010, 03:12   #3

made account and im playing this. but no one els is TWElsword is where everyone is...
Old 02/05/2010, 03:13   #4

oh and sry for double post but u didnt make that >_> seen it on about 4 sites
Old 02/05/2010, 04:29   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by yoduh818 View Post
oh and sry for double post but u didnt make that >_> seen it on about 4 sites
Yeah, read the bold. "I take no credit for the thread. EVERYTHING here was originally posted by EndGame on ggftw forums. Just want you all to know this."
Old 02/06/2010, 21:27   #6

__________________________________________________ _________

(Elsword¡m¦ãº¸¤§¥ú¡n is the site for it, but you don't need to go there. At all.)

Yes, the Hong Kong version of the game is now out, and unlike the korean and taiwanese versions of the game, there is no need for any sort of identification number! No risk of international identity theft here! However, only the original three characters are available right now. Not a problem for me, but it might be a problem for those of you who like robot arms or slapping your enemies to death.

Want to join? Here's what you need to do:

First, go here:
Old 02/11/2010, 01:53   #7

It Stays on the load screen and everything is turned off!!
Old 02/15/2010, 08:48   #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by sumon View Post
the game is not opnening
i've done adm and my firewall is not on..
What should I do. i've been waiting for more than 20 mins now.
Help?
This is what I need help with
Old 04/10/2010, 08:56   #9

@Cloudstrife01235 can you play ur hk elsword yet? if u could...i think we need your elsword.exe file...because the one we downloaded from megaupload doesnt work.
can you please upload a working elsoword.exe? thanks