Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > General Gaming > Foreign Games
You last visited: Today at 10:11

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Need a tutorial guide for KS

Discussion on Need a tutorial guide for KS within the Foreign Games forum part of the General Gaming category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Need a tutorial guide for KS

anyone know how where do i can watch or read a tutorial for Korean Shaiya installing the .exe and uninstalling it? I have an acct. in and I try to install the shaiya cleint but somehow it did not work properly and I do not know why? I set up my local system from eng >> *** >> eng again then >> korean so it wont show/ pop up some ???? or blocks character.

Now I am having 2 months problem on this also this is what pop up when I try to run the game.exe --->

Then I read some site that I need to run/ install NGM (nexon game manager) and this is what it say when it pop up tp me ---->

To make it short I am very tired of waiting how I can fix this and I'm very disappointing to play shaiya Korean now. I decide to uninstall this game but in other way it wont remove to my computer and this is what it show every-time I press "UNINSTALL" the Nexon game ----> and after pressing the "YES" button this pop up too --->

I am please asking for help how to remove it. Or can msg me or skype me, thank you.
Old 09/09/2014, 18:35   #2

Ever tried changing your IP (by using VPN) to pass security checks ?

not sure about this game but try using korean IP till login screen then close your VPN if it didnt log you in then you will have to risk and play with VPN all along. ( lag spikes ... etc

P.S changing your locales only works to make your PC show the korean alphapetical characters properly only.
Old 09/10/2014, 14:54   #3

elite*gold: 110

"Try again on the Shaiya Website"

"You need to run this as adminstrator to proceed. Press ok to continue"

"Could not uninstall the programm."

Something like:
"You have to uninstall the nexon games first before removing Nexon. After uninstall the game try again."
Old 09/11/2014, 14:28   #4

Tryyy
Old 09/20/2014, 00:22   #5

Added on Skype!
Old 09/22/2014, 03:25   #6

NO NEED KS JUST NEED IP KOREAN