Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Flyff > Flyff Private Server
You last visited: Today at 05:40

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

I want to change the Thai Neuz.exe how to solve.

Discussion on I want to change the Thai Neuz.exe how to solve. within the Flyff Private Server forum part of the Flyff category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Exclamation I want to change the Thai Neuz.exe how to solve.

I want to change the Thai Neuz.exe how to solve.

hlep me

Similar Threads Similar Threads
suche neuz.ini bzw neuz.dll
03/04/2010 - Flyff Private Server - 7 Replies
hallo ich suche neuz.ini bzw neuz.dll ist des gleiche nur dll steht bei denen wo vista haben damit ich mein server starten kann brauch cih diese datei wer könnte mir die geben
Flyff-Guide - [Guide] Alles über die Neuz.ini [ Update~ Beinahe komplette Neuz.ini er
01/09/2010 - Flyff - 3 Replies
Guten tag zusammen, Ich hab mir mal überlegt einen guide zu schreiben was man alles mit der Neuz.ini anstellen kann , da viele nichtmal wissen was die neuz.ini ist xD Und die Sufu hat mir nicht gesagt das es so einen Guide schon gibt: Inhalt: 1. Wo finde ich die Neuz.ini ? 2. Die Einstellungen 3. Wofür braucht man die Neuz.ini aufm Offi 4. Wofür braucht man die Neuz.ini auf einem Pserver 5. Sonstiges
Anyone know how to solve IVC?
04/17/2009 - Cabal Online - 4 Replies
Hi, Does any of you guys here uses IVC and also know the solution on how to prevent the IVC popping up (cabal eu)? I tried using return stone every 20 min and put on auto answer IVC just incase but I still keep getting d/ced every 45 minutes ufff Yours, Aby
Cant Seem To Solve This...
03/26/2009 - Dekaron Private Server - 8 Replies
OK i cannot seem to get this working here :mad:. I have followed all the steps correctly and set up my ODBC and i do have enough RAM (5k+), i have checked for spelling errors for the account name and set my ip correctly. I just dont know what the problem is... any one kind enough to give me a STEP-BY-STEP on how to make an account on SQL so it can connect properly... and correctly set up the ODBC (maybe i did something wrong in there)... much thanks appreciated... check picture (link) IGNORE...
Change IP in the Neuz.exe
09/03/2008 - Flyff Private Server - 7 Replies
Hello can someone help me how i change the Ip in the neuz.exe not ini thx for help