Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 05:53

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Buff icon

Discussion on Buff icon within the Flyff Private Server forum part of the Flyff category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Buff icon

I have a problem with the Buff icon at the upper right corner

everytime I use buff or potion it doesn't show the icon above but when i try to look at the box "Letther "J" i can see the buff.

can you help me how to show it?

this is the sample on my server

This is the normal from Google credit to the owner

please help me thanks in advance
Old 11/03/2016, 08:25   #2

Normal buffs arent displayed there in the upper right corner just potions with a duration time right?
Thanks
1 User
Old 11/03/2016, 10:13   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Offspringfan1234 View Post
Normal buffs arent displayed there in the upper right corner just potions with a duration time right?
hmm what do you mean by normal buff?
take a look at the image I post i re-upload it

sorry for the wrong image.
thank you for your reply
Old 11/09/2016, 14:27   #4

check propitem.txt parameters. Compare the others to the scroll of velocity. Because that scroll is displayed correctly

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[HELP] How to remove show icon buff from item?
08/08/2020 - Shaiya PServer Development - 7 Replies
it's big problem with small screen. http://s23.postimg.org/lhh48vcm3/Untitled_1.jpg http://s30.postimg.org/n58gtl1ox/Untitled.jpg Help me remove it or change it to tiny icon. Thank you
[Little Help] About Buff Icon Coordinates
07/04/2016 - Shaiya PServer Development - 4 Replies
Hello All Before i write this i have been tried many times but i still could not figure it out. I am working on when you use buffs icons are middle of the screen but i want to change it like ep7+ features to right side First i tried to find X and Y coordinates of those icons so i searched it on my game.exe First scan - unknown value Then i moved my mouse to buff icon place and new scan for increased value It gave alot values but basicly i have found some offsets and searched them in...
For 125 ice buff skill missing icon
07/18/2015 - SRO Private Server - 1 Replies
Ok so i recently added the new ice buff skill it all works perfectly yay but when i add the icon it still says its missing i've ran through the lines like a million times i've checked the file name cold_ganggi_f.ddj its all there for some reason its not showing also is there another spot where the .ddj goes?
Buff Icon
02/09/2010 - Dekaron Private Server - 7 Replies
Almost like every skill got its own Buff Icon like Bounce Defender or Shieldfield whatever, how do I give skills the right Buff Icon ? Some of them are messed up.