Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Flyff > Flyff Private Server
You last visited: Today at 22:02

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Requesting] Server files + Developer Hiring.

Discussion on [Requesting] Server files + Developer Hiring. within the Flyff Private Server forum part of the Flyff category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 275
Received Thanks: 1,156
Arrow [Requesting] Server files + Developer Hiring.

Hello guys, I'm looking for clean v15 files with v16-v17-v18-v19 patches (Not for free) and would like to hire a developer to work with me on this upcoming project.The project will be for non donors, mostly old school server, small exceptions in the systems, class balancing.

Can afford to hold a server without donations and to pay my staff, I'm not looking to make money from this server, I'm looking to provide an old school feeling (A bit improved) to most of FLYFF players. You just bring up the files and I'll bring up the money.

If you are looking to earn some monthly income and have what it takes just give me a buzz here or on skype: liveoxo.

Thank you.
Old 05/04/2016, 08:27   #2

elite*gold: 15
Received Thanks: 2,283
You should split your thread.

Request here:

Developer Hiring here:

#closed
Closed Thread

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Hiring professional developer
11/05/2015 - Coders Trading - 1 Replies
Good evening, I've started a new project that is requiring C++ developers and help. I am willing to pay for help, you can post here or message me and let me know these specifications. C++ developer needed preferably with good experience and able to work with any code, pay sale is flexible. I need these ASAP, looking for SERIOUS developers.
Looking for a good developer (Hiring him or Co-Founder for a new server)
11/07/2013 - Cabal Private Server - 27 Replies
Hello, As the title say, I'm looking for a very good developer for Cabal Online. I'm thinking of making a new private server. Since I don't have any knowledges about programming/developing (or whatever), I'm here to find one which has (and has many) What I want from you? - Professionalism; - Able to code/implement new thins and stuff (I have an idea that it's not on any other pserver or official one; an idea which will have the biggest impact among this game). Meaning you will not...
Requesting an Experienced Developer for Vsro server files on a ready togo 16Core xeon
05/26/2012 - SRO Coding Corner - 10 Replies
Im interested in hiring someone experienced and capable of making specific changes to vsro files on my dedicated server with a 1gb connection. The project development time we have allowed is about 1 week. I can go into detail more in private with whoever is interested. I am Part of the Perfection PvP network so we have an established player base in place at this time. We need very specific gameplay changes made that I am not capable of making. As a part of the team you will be paid...
[Requesting]Server [BR] files cap 90 ~ 100
02/25/2012 - SRO PServer Advertising - 2 Replies
Hi All ,, Sry i'm not good English but maybe some one understand me We need New Server With Black Roge Fils , But The 110 Not 100 !! Like Eroad and Creddy , , , For FG ^_^ Server lvl 80 ~ 100 ! D9 or 10 ^_^ Remov Pop Magic , No Silk Free !! good rate like > 40 ~ 60 Some Event Giveing good Items !_! Like Flags & Som Items & grap pet 3 Days . . . . !
[HIRING] Dekaron Developer [APPLICATION]
08/17/2009 - Dekaron Private Server - 0 Replies
We need experienced Dekaron Developer. We have a dekaron server and we need some major developer to help us make unique and different from the rest and help us fix some minor bugs when is needed. We have our dekaron server up for testing and we need some experienced developer to help us. Fill in this form Name: Age: Country: