Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Flyff > Flyff Private Server
You last visited: Today at 16:33

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Glitches & Crashes

Discussion on Glitches & Crashes within the Flyff Private Server forum part of the Flyff category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Glitches & Crashes

For eFLYFF...
I posted this before and it seemed to have been removed, this is a legit question and not breaking any rules...
How do I range asal and how do I run in the arena and not get hit(You're still sitting on the sidelines but it looks like you're in the arena)
And why does my flyff randomly close without any error being shown?
I run multiple clients which shouldn't have anything to do with it but when one crashes and I open another back up, they all start to crash...
Old 07/28/2013, 09:18   #2

elite*gold: 0
Asking how to glitch/hack/dupe etc is against the rules.
As far as crashing it can be an lot of things. It could be your sided but also eflyff sided(Client). This is something we cant help you with. Maybe try to lower all your settings of the client to lowest.
Old 07/28/2013, 09:57   #3

elite*gold: 15
Received Thanks: 2,283
Quote:
Originally Posted by raventh1984 View Post
Asking how to glitch/hack/dupe etc is against the rules.
#closed
Closed Thread