Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Flyff > Flyff Private Server
You last visited: Today at 01:08

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Problem] Glow Change

Discussion on [Problem] Glow Change within the Flyff Private Server forum part of the Flyff category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 115
[Problem] Glow Change

the neuz will debug after i press apply and re equip item

how to fix?

Similar Threads Similar Threads
problem beim glow change
11/26/2012 - Flyff Private Server - 2 Replies
hey, kollege und ich haben nen prob mit unserem glow changer(der von pumaaa) wollte fragen ob wer vlt files kennt (außer dcr) wo der drinne ist, oder ob wer dieeinträge für den glow change von pumaaa hat. danke für eure hilfe.
Job Change Glow System Problem
02/24/2012 - Flyff Private Server - 5 Replies
so ich benutzt das job change glow system DAS HIER so nun die neuz ist kompilt wolrdserver start (mdldyna und defineitem.h auch eingefügt) nun ziehe ich dann ingame z.b. ein set +3 oder so an oder +10 dann stürzt der client ab und ich komme mit diesem char net mehr rein. Synxx meine die sfxes wären kaputt dann hat er mir sein geschickt nur es stützt immer noch ab also funkt das bei euch wenn ja könnt ihr mir eure sfxen schicken also die sfx_level03 bis sefx_level45 oder 44
Job Change Glow System Problem
02/23/2012 - Flyff Private Server - 4 Replies
Gelöst aber jetzt stürzt der Client ab wenn ich nen Set + 10 anziehe
[Guide]Change Npc Name & Add Glow
10/06/2011 - CO2 Weapon, Armor, Effects & Interface edits - 4 Replies
Hi guys, i saw the thread for how to add glow to armors, so it's my turn to show how to add glow to Npcs -first of all get your Npc Name http://img11.hostingpics.net/pics/894010name.jpg -Now Go To and open it with NotePad -Use CTRL+F To Find Your Npc in the list For me it should be like this
Change glow 11dg sos to SON
06/02/2010 - SRO PServer Guides & Releases - 13 Replies
Well guys this is my first tutorial, and today was with the terrible idea of editing the SOS of 104 that has the glow of resources for the glow of SON, I know many will say to that is easy and such but the idea was that I had and seems that the staff of my guild liked and are adopting it, BEFORE ALL MAKE A BACKUP OF YOUR MEDIA PK2 First you need the Pk2Tools of SW1 and SW2: RapidShare: 1-CLICK Web hosting - Easy Filehosting New link of Pk2Tools (Megaupload )...