Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Flyff > Flyff Private Server
You last visited: Today at 02:44

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Question] Best Source?

Discussion on [Question] Best Source? within the Flyff Private Server forum part of the Flyff category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[Question] Best Source?

hey all,

i got question, wath would be the best, stable and bug-free source with resource?
i tryed allot filles, bot i dont know wath filler are best, i know most of you wil suggest V15 clean source and build everything myself...

i just wanne know wath filles are best, and thad have

-3RD jobs
-V17 world/dungeons
-V16/V17 items/weapons
-Coloseum

those are the things i look for, everything els i would like to try and add/make myself..

why i want those items already, and dont wanne make it myself?
wel i have no idea how to start coding 3rd jobs, and the rest is most of time already at source

so, jeah wath you guys suggest(no clean V15 ^^)

thanks
Old 06/10/2012, 13:18   #2

bump, stil need some help
Old 06/10/2012, 14:04   #3

There is no best source released since all got the same.
Thanks
1 User
Old 06/10/2012, 22:21   #4

and waths the same?

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Question in 5520 source
09/23/2011 - CO2 Private Server - 4 Replies
I've solved every bug in the source except one, that when I wear any garment it decrease my battle power. So where is the problem ?! Edit:ROFL, 60 views and 0 replies 0.o, is my problem hard? okay, anybody guess any solution lol. anyway if you don't know the problem solving reply to give me hope :D
question about source
08/01/2011 - Flyff Private Server - 1 Replies
can i ask?? what files i edit to add 3rd job in clean source ^^, ... All of files thanks in advance :handsdown:
question about 12tails source
05/16/2011 - CO2 Private Server - 1 Replies
Hey Friends, someone told me today a big bad problem. its high ping.... he told me that he made the server with 12tails's source and joined 2 players & when they joined the ping become 2high and they went to strange maps i just wanna anyone tried it tell me that is right or what cuz i didnt try to make server yet. :handsdown:
[Question] Which source would you recommend?
04/12/2009 - CO2 Private Server - 13 Replies
Hello, I am currently planning a project which involves me using a private server, coding the source, changing maps and NPCs etc. I've been reading around on the forums and tested out a few sources and it came to my attention that some people dislike some sources, where as others love it. It really makes it hard for me to decide on which source to use. I was just wondering if people could take a few seconds of their time to tell me which source they prefer and why, so I can find a...