Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Flyff > Flyff Private Server > Flyff PServer Advertising
You last visited: Today at 19:18

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Krona FlyFF - MID RATE - PVP & PVE ORIENTED

Discussion on Krona FlyFF - MID RATE - PVP & PVE ORIENTED within the Flyff PServer Advertising forum part of the Flyff Private Server category.

Closed Thread

Old 02/01/2017, 14:31   #31

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by NickHough View Post
Lol you are a joke trying to use my own gtop100 advert against me, just stating that all those votes are legitimate and have been proven to gtop100 as someone tried to report us using a bot. We went from having a player base of continuous 100 and dropped down to 50 due to all the new servers that have come around lately. And the reason for the occasional day that there are less then 30 votes is because we've had to change server several times due to networking instability for users.

I did give criticism but like all your servers you've hosted, you just ***** stating that people aren't. I stated that you are just copying systems from other servers and trying to claim them as your own. WOW you made SMALL changes to Mooties (yes i'm going to use his forum name for the uninitiated) offline vending system, which i guess you will claim as your own system now cause it is contains maybe 1 or 2 changes to his.

As for servers using inspiration from other MMO's i've not stated they don't, i just stated that all your features have Mooties signature style which states that you are trying to be just like Mootie now.
It's more than a few changes but ok you wouldn't know of course since you simply base your worthless opinion on a single advertising thread. And stop accusing others then without solid proof, nice isn't it when the same thing gets done to you You're just salty and lack logic so I'll leave you now and just ignore you, just go back into the shadow. Not worth it even making a proper reply to you.
Old 02/01/2017, 14:45   #32

Quote:
We went from having a player base of continuous 100 and dropped down to 50 due to all the new servers that have come around lately.
Well guess this is the real reason he is being so salty.

Its quite funny your trying to accuse an other server about using a Vote bot, considering the 100 votes and 100 'continous players' a day you have/had, that you never see. I tried your server months ago, when you already had 100 votes a day, but guess what? I saw 1 shop, 3 players in town and 2 half filled parties.
Thanks
2 Users
Old 02/01/2017, 14:47   #33

Quote:
Originally Posted by KronaFlyff View Post
It's more than a few changes but ok you wouldn't know of course since you simply base your worthless opinion on a single advertising thread. And stop accusing others then without solid proof, nice isn't it when the same thing gets done to you You're just salty and lack logic so I'll leave you now and just ignore you, just go back into the shadow. Not worth it even making a proper reply to you.
No and you're a moron if you think i'm the one being salty. You're the one who isn't take the criticism for a server you're running. You're the one who is insulting those who don't agree with or like the systems you've copied. I have the proof as I've tried your server and it just feels old and worthless. Nothing truly new, nothing custom, nothing worth sharing. But hey, thats just my worthless opinion on your server. Now if you're going to insult others again for criticising your server you won't last much longer, as is the same with all your previous attempts at hosting a flyff server.
Old 02/01/2017, 14:49   #34

Quote:
No and you're a moron if you think i'm the one being salty. You're the one who isn't take the criticism for a server you're running. You're the one who is insulting those who don't agree with or like the systems you've copied. I have the proof as I've tried your server and it just feels old and worthless. Nothing truly new, nothing custom, nothing worth sharing. But hey, thats just my worthless opinion on your server. Now if you're going to insult others again for criticising your server you won't last much longer, as is the same with all your previous attempts at hosting a flyff server.
Ok are you done?
Old 02/01/2017, 14:49   #35

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kappalie View Post
Well guess this is the real reason he is being so salty.

Its quite funny your trying to accuse an other server about using a Vote bot, considering the 100 votes and 100 'continous players' a day you have/had, that you never see. I tried your server months ago, when you already had 100 votes a day, but guess what? I saw 1 shop, 3 players in town and 2 half filled parties.
Again as others have already stated, it is solely dependent on time zones and our peak time has always been between 3 - 8am server time, but this thread is not about my server. I just responded to him trying to use my own top100 stats against me.

If you wish to criticise my server please do so in my thread and not his.
Old 02/01/2017, 15:03   #36
Trade Restricted

Quote:
Originally Posted by KronaFlyff View Post
What idea ?? a free for all system which is the most simple thing ever? lol
Our system is way different then your basic one and yes we had it way before you, we had it during Eclipse times which is dated back to 2011 stop being a salty owner claiming things in a ******* private server scene.
Also Royal Rumble name comes from WWE sadly you don't have copyright on the name. What's next are you going to file a DMCA takedown on a private server S:
Thanks for the free bumps tho

~ Claim ideas on basic things and things which are taken from other mmo's ~ FlyFF Scene 2017
Well I can confirm that. Eclipse & Fantasy FlyFF were the OGs when it came to having pvp mini-games aside from Guild Siege. They had those systems in the year 2012-2013?

They had FFA,Team based PvP and Tower defense (more than current servers actually offer lol) . Also claiming names on a private server is kind of stupid like Kronaflyff already said.

So the one that created the partyfinder first has copyright on all current servers using it? lol?

B2T:

Server looks clean af. The staff is open for suggestions and takes them in consideration.Once PvP gets going & the new 'Gunner' class gets released its going to blow up
Thanks
3 Users
Old 02/01/2017, 16:37   #37

Quote:
Originally Posted by KingChapstick View Post
Yes because players opinions are worthless.. /s.

You're straight up unthankful for your players, and it reflects in the quality of your server. A quick 'reboot' for a quick buck. You just had to use the same starting letter from your previous server. There's so many similarities and it's really pathetic.

You put a lot of effort into Eclipse, and it showed. Same for Kingdom, it didn't end well - but it was a very good attempt. But this? It's just shameful and sad.
No one said player opinions are worthless stop putting words in my mouth.
We used it cause we spend a lot of money on the logo and website design, it's not some cheap *** released stuff.
And no it isn't a quick reboot like I told the previous people do some research first before making false accusations. But sadly that seems to be a trend in elitepvpers ^^
Anyway negative posts are also free bumps/attention so it's all fine meanwhile you guys keep going at it, we will continue on improving the server.
Old 02/01/2017, 22:58   #38

Server looks realy great.
I hope everything is and will stay clean in this server..
Thanks
2 Users
Old 02/01/2017, 23:42   #39

Quote:
Originally Posted by bennikashi View Post
Server looks realy great.
I hope everything is and will stay clean in this server..
It will for sure!
Thanks
1 User
Old 02/05/2017, 23:47   #40

elite*gold: 25
Playing it since 3 days now and I can just recommend it!
Thanks
1 User
Old 02/06/2017, 20:42   #41

Been playing 1 week and its one of the best servers i ever played. Great server.. all should join..
Thanks
1 User
Old 02/08/2017, 17:52   #42

I didnt played mainly flyff for maybe 2 years but this server is just so great that I have to play it.

Its very different and something never seen.

So guys I can just tell you to try it out.
Thanks
1 User
Old 02/11/2017, 16:31   #43

elite*gold: 14
This Server is amazing, I recommend it to everybody !
Old 02/12/2017, 04:54   #44

congrats to thiss erver... #1 on gtop100...
Old 02/14/2017, 16:46   #45

where is the player count on the page? i like to look when its the best time to farm
Thanks
1 User
Closed Thread