Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Flyff
You last visited: Today at 15:06

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Flyff object view range & tab target

Discussion on Flyff object view range & tab target within the Flyff forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Flyff object view range & tab target

In the latest version update of eFlyff, Flyff Gold (Not sure about other versions) there seems to be a lowered range limit in which you can see NPC's and Players in-game. This is not changeable via settings, I've gone through and tried a bit through .res and such, neuz.ini, other configuration files, and cant seem to figure out how to change the value of this. Do any of you that own private servers or mod official flyff know a method of being able to extend the range in which you can see other players in-game? Reason being: Many people are abusing this in pvp, jumping out of view-range so you de-select them, then jumping back in, running at you, and killing. If theres a way to change how far away you can see NPC's and Players (I don't care whether the method is bannable or not) Could someone please inform me on this? Ill continue to do my looking around, and will update this post if i figure it out, and inform anyone else interested via pm, for obvious reasons. Until then, if anyone knows how to increase this range, Id gladly appreciate it if you inbox'd me. Same goes for a way to enable the siege ''tab-targeting" feature in arena specifically or on all players in general.

Thanks in advance,
WholeGrainOats

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Twofold blade [Target not in range]
06/09/2009 - Conquer Online 2 - 2 Replies
anyone experienced this before?? was using nin and jumped rite beside a stationary target and used twofold but it says target not in range.... this occurs almost 80pct of the time.... seems that i nid to first land and wait for 1 sec before i can cast twofold.... anyone got a solution to this??
Pull anything, anywhere, within /target range
02/17/2009 - WoW Exploits, Hacks, Tools & Macros - 4 Replies
Here's a method that lets someone pull a mob (be it a simple mob or a boss) from anywhere within /target range. The first and only catch is that you must not have done the quest in Netherstorm called Electro-Shock Goodness! Electro-Shock Goodness! - Quest - World of Warcraft If you have, this won't work, sorry. In case you don't know this quest, you get an item called Navuud's Concoction Navuud's Concoction - Item - World of Warcraft . Using this item will grant you a buff, Electro-Shock...
Target/Range Hack for 2.4.1
01/30/2009 - WoW Exploits, Hacks, Tools & Macros - 28 Replies
1. login wow 2. use memory editor ( CE or etc...) goto address and replace code: 0054fecf c2,04,00,cc,cc,cc -> c6,07,39,c2,04,00 3. back to wow , in chat input box , type : /console SET CombatLogRangeHostilePlayers "49" /console SET CombatLogRangeCreature "49" /console SET targetNearestDistance "49"
PK2 edit range of auto-target???
01/06/2009 - Silkroad Online - 2 Replies
hey, i just patched my media.pk2 with the auto-target function. it works ingame, just fine. but the mob's that i autoselect must be very close... aint there a way to edit the range of the auto-target function?? if yes can someone show me how or shovel a tutorial under my nose :P i've tried searching , dûh :P but couldent find anything about it