Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 05:10

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Stat Hack in FlyFF

Discussion on Stat Hack in FlyFF within the Flyff Hacks, Bots, Cheats, Exploits & Macros forum part of the Flyff category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Post Stat Hack in FlyFF

Hello

I'm deliberately posting it here because I know many people will probably fall for that, recently I've been browsing the forum and I noticed some people talk about Stat Hack, which is impossible, this is a scam, they probably gonna send you a virus privately which is why they never post it, don't fall for that.
I repeat.

THERE IS NO STAT HACK FOR FLYFF

FlyFF is built over resource database type, altering the resource can no longer work even if you have a working bypass the values syncs with the server, in other words its only client sided, not server sided.
I'm going to explain exactly how these people manage to get their pictures and you can try that out yourself and see that I right.
Attach Cheat Engine of any kind to Neuz.exe.
Search for strings named Wooden Sword [basically any item]
The Resource addresses usually start with 0B as they load when you start the game, but I'll explain dummy proof how to filter the one you need.
Simply change the value of the addresses[all of them] to numbers, its about 8-12 addresses, switch back to the game and you'll find the exact address you need.
Browse the memory region under the item ID you'll find its resource database, some parts are server sided but the stats are client sided, take your time and find the memory line below the first line of [FF], there you go, client sided Stat Hack, try hitting a mob and you'll find out nothing was changed.

I hope it helps you guys and for the sake of the forum, not making it some Virus sharing forum, stick it.
Thanks
1 User
Old 10/15/2014, 11:41   #2

There sure are and were some already.
Thanks
1 User
Old 10/15/2014, 13:25   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by XYZ-Cannon View Post
There sure are and were some already.
If by that you mean Stat Hack, I guess technically it is possible but it cannot work on newer versions of FlyFF with CE because it simply edit the client itself, the memory in the machine, but not the server's memory.
There are few optional ways to make it happen however it all start from this point.
-vulnerability in the server files.
server sided modification that is not synced [only in the database], unique item that raise stats indirectly [stacking of powerups/etc.]

The resource method[client sided] does handle itself many allocations that create difference in the server for example position [teleport hack, movement speed, animation, and few others] but its impossible to directly create a stat hack.
Old 10/15/2014, 15:35   #4

elite*gold: 30
There was a released script 2 or 3 years ago that made it possible to stat stacks with minus awakes on blade weapons on official FlyFF. Well, most characters are banned,
but nevertheless it was possible and there are still characters with 100k stats.

Thanks
1 User
Old 10/15/2014, 15:57   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by MöÖpx3 View Post
There was a released script 2 or 3 years ago that made it possible to stat stacks with minus awakes on blade weapons on official FlyFF. Well, most characters are banned,
but nevertheless it was possible and there are still characters with 100k stats.

True, indirectly raise stats is possible.
Old 10/16/2014, 20:24   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by MöÖpx3 View Post

It rocks This is better than all the other hacks! I wonder if it does still work on offi??
Old 10/17/2014, 13:43   #7

elite*gold: 30
Quote:
Originally Posted by cookie69 View Post
It rocks This is better than all the other hacks! I wonder if it does still work on offi??
No, it is fixed and there was a big rollback.
Thanks
1 User