Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Final Fantasy XIV
You last visited: Today at 08:22

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Non authoritative values

Discussion on Non authoritative values within the Final Fantasy XIV forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Non authoritative values

Unfortunately for me it seems like a very authoritative server, meaning many of the values I try to edit seem to be verified by the server before it gives me the go-ahead.
Anyone have any luck with this? Right now I'm searching for a value that determines whether or not I can call a chocobo. Would be nice to get around the city on chocobo during dead hours of the night.
Any other ideas or success stories with client side variables?
Old 06/01/2012, 18:15   #2

Chocobos are not allowed inside the cities. It happened once when the servers crashed. If someone were to see you in a city riding a Chocobo, you'll have a few GM calls made on you. Same if you were to be noticed moving at fast speed without the proper ability icons displayed when targeting your character. Speed/POS hacks = good way to get banned.
Good luck!
Old 06/02/2012, 09:34   #3

i dont think he asked the implications of doing said actions did he ?

I have heard of some teleport bots but not actually seen them yet and there was videos on youtube last year of someone exploring areas you couldnt get into yet via use of a similar bot