Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Final Fantasy XI
You last visited: Today at 09:21

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Character Creation Models

Discussion on Character Creation Models within the Final Fantasy XI forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
This is probably a dumb question, however I have been reading alot about modeling / dat enditing, and it hit me! "Why can't we use the higher resolution renders from the 'character creation menu"! Sadly, I have been unable to find information on the subject.

I can assume alot on the subject, but I have a feeling it's something simple, yet beyond me.

I appreciate any information, and I am really sorry if this turns out to be something simple and obvious.
Thanks again~~

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[HELP]Character Creation
06/01/2010 - CO2 Private Server - 4 Replies
Hello everybody...first of all I'm using LOTF 5017 MySQL based. I want to know how can I check if the character name is already taken because it will crash the server if the name is the same with an existing one and I don't know to to make a check...Help? Thanks in advance :)
Character creation bug
01/18/2010 - Archlord - 8 Replies
I made a new character on the new server Deribelle yesterday, to reserve the name for a new account i would make later. Today 24 hours later i deleted the char and already had another client with character creation window open, i tried to create a char with the same name like right after i deleted the original one and it says character name already taken. logged off on both accounts tried again same thing. After i tried this with a completely random name like x48e78 and same problem. Any...
Character Creation
06/18/2009 - Dekaron - 8 Replies
Hello, Everytime I log into 2Moons and try to create a Character, I can't. Because nothing happens when I click on new. I already chose Servers and Channels, but all I can click is Delete and Log Out. My Character Slots aren't full, I didn't make any Characters yet. I just can't click new.
character creation ?
04/02/2009 - Aion - 2 Replies
is there a way now for EU/USA players to use only the character creation function ?
Character Creation (help please)
07/19/2008 - SRO Private Server - 2 Replies
I am new to ecsro, and whenever i try to make a character and i try to do a name "unique check" it always says "Invalid name, Invalid Letters" How come? and when i try to only use 1 number or letter it says "Exceeded Letter limit" even though i only used 1 character. Can anyone help me please?