Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Final Fantasy XI
You last visited: Today at 01:36

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

has anyone personally been banned?

Discussion on has anyone personally been banned? within the Final Fantasy XI forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
so i long quit ffxi (almost a year now) and so my friend let me play his account because he hardly plays it and i was getting annoyed on how i have to walk everywhere and it'll take like 4 hours before i'll get to where i want to go, and thats if i survive (being low level sucks)

so had this site on my bookmarks for a while now but i never thought about actually using it till now, i just wanted to use the flee tool and it worked but i'm too paranoid to use that so i found POS and i don't know how that works really if anyone would clear to explain it to me i'd appericate it (i tried using it in my mog house just to be safe and i couldn't do anything but pass through the door into an empty hallway of some sort

if i get banned, i don't really care because he doesn't even have zilart or cop and hasn't invested almost any time in this game at all (because he works and has a girlfriend and blah blah blah)

i'm not afraid of getting banned but i'm not going to make stupid moves to point out the obvious.

so back on topic has anyone ever been banned for using any of the hacks/exploits from this site?
Old 03/22/2006, 19:10   #2

My friend was banned after caught with POS.EXE and had to make a new character
Old 03/23/2006, 12:47   #3

how was your friend banned tho, Was it a GM just got him out the blue ? or did players report him ?
Old 03/23/2006, 20:29   #4

Player reported. HNMLS are very competitive on my server and always watching one another like a hawk to get members of their rival LS banned for **** like this.
Old 03/23/2006, 20:33   #5

It is IMPOSSIBLE for them to track that your warping around and ****. They use your lag trails to track how far you have walked and such to show other ppl online where your character is and then they make it look like your walking by that, so they just think that you lag out and lag back in over there. I got jailed for holding the spook cause my macro was ****** and i kept claiming but never killing. Just DO NOT let anyone see you. and if you do, and they say something, just tell them you lagged out or game glitched and hope for the best lol.
Old 03/26/2006, 06:26   #6

GMs can actually see if you POS hack after it happens. I know cause a friend of mine got banned for POS hacking and didn't do it for like 4hrs after he last did it. Someone saw him, reported him, 4hrs later he got warped to jail and banned.

But yeah what CSball said, just don't let anyone see you. Don't warp near ppl or to where ppl are going to be and you'll be fine. GMs don't scan for this on a regular basis. As long as ppl don't see you you have nothing to worry about. I've been POS hacking for over a year now. Mainly minor ****, I stopped solo ENMs though when I heard about someone getting banned for POS hacking in there. Either way, just be careful and try not to make it a habit
Old 03/31/2006, 05:47   #7

/sigh of relief.
Old 03/31/2006, 17:03   #8

Solo ENM? Do tell!
Old 04/01/2006, 00:54   #9

Quote:
Originally posted by MarkyCAE@Mar 31 2006, 17:03
Solo ENM? Do tell!
Well if your a blm it's pretty easy for Holy Cow and boinic Bug ENMs. And you got to have nin at lvl 37 for this to work.

The buffalo in Holy Cow is very easy to bind. And all you need is flee tool to flee from one side to the other and bind and nuke him. Just make sure shadows are up at all times. If he hits you, unless your like almost done casting a nuke, run and recast Utsusemi. Drain is your all powerful spell for damage per MP ratio so don't forget to use it. And I think it can be aspired (sorry it's been a while). This one is best done duo but can be soloed easily if your good

Bionic Bug is simular but imo far easiler. When he uses MS he takes like double damage from nukes which is awesome. Flee hacking from one side to the other you should be able to get in 1 rest before he catches up to you. If you need to rest just zip from one side to the other and rest 1 tick. This one it's a bit better you bring some MP drinks cause it can get long.

Now if you have a bunch of friends do KS99 - the Behemoth one. So **** easy it's a joke. You have to be careful though. With 6 ppl (BLMx4, RDM, WAR) we broke the record by 10min (beat it in 14min). The last thing you want to do is leave a big target like "(your name here) holds the BC record with 6 adventures". Same strat too. The person with hate doesn't nuke. The others nuke. As long as the person with hate is always far away from the behemoth no Meteors will go off (expect the huge one at the end where someone can just sac themselves too, so bring RR pins just in case).

But yeah you have to be careful of this stuff though. But if all works out you can easily make a lot of gil without the hassle of finding ppl that make these ENMs/KS99 take forever to do/plan for.
Old 04/19/2006, 21:26   #10

his name was galus on ramuh. CAE is a bunch of 16 year old morons. WHO THE **** NEEDS TO TELE HACK FLEE HACK IN DYNAMIS. thats right an LS with no skills.