Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Fifa
You last visited: Today at 02:38

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

FW TUTORIAL HELP

Discussion on FW TUTORIAL HELP within the Fifa forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old 08/16/2014, 12:02   #16

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by archie333 View Post
So kingy told you what to do Please do not post any trainer related info in public. We don't mind someone makes his own trainer, but we appreciate when people actually think and try. We don't want to hand solution to users on a plate. So, if you don't mind, just edit your post as I did (quote). Cheers mate.
exactly, all of them just want us to give them the source code, and then he'll say "yeah, i've made my own contract freezer", but he don't have a clue how everything works
Old 08/16/2014, 12:29   #17

Quote:
Originally Posted by kingy91 View Post
exactly, all of them just want us to give them the source code, and then he'll say "yeah, i've made my own contract freezer", but he don't have a clue how everything works
Not even a source code by itself, but step-by-step tutorial, so they'll be able to update their trainer having no knowledge about what they're actually doing.
Btw. PMed you kingy @skype.
Old 08/16/2014, 13:31   #18

@archie Hi again bro , first of all i don't know why u say i have no clue what i am doing ^^
i actually know pretty much what i am doing as i know already most programming basic & i know how the memory work ^^ it's just cause i am not used to trainers thats why i was seeking help ,i guess i gotta need some help in assembly language to set all to 99 max as my trainer makes it to random numbers like (478544125777) & as i said i am not even a lil intrested in posting my trainer as i mentioned before i just like learning , thanks both of you . i hope u tell me how to set original code to 99 (0 experience in assembly )
& again Thx both of u for not being selfish & actually helping me out
Old 08/16/2014, 13:48   #19

Quote:
So kingy told you what to do (DaBongz), Please do not post any trainer related info in public. We don't mind someone makes his own trainer, but we appreciate when people actually think and try. We don't want to hand solution to users on a plate. So, if you don't mind, just edit your post as I did (quote). Cheers mate.
Quote:
Not (sharing) even a source code by itself, but step-by-step tutorial, so they'll be able to update their trainer having no knowledge about what they're actually doing.
Did I say anything about your poor knowledge in programming and trainer making? Nope mate. I meant we (me, kingy, chaplu, Unpalis) don't want to tell anyone what to do straight away. We only want them to learn and try. You proofed you know what you talking about - great. That's our aim. The only thing I asked about is to edit your and remove few things from it (check my quote ). I don't mind if you help anyone else now, but please force them to think as we trying to do. And don't get mad. If you feel offended, it's only misunderstanding. It wasn't the point of my posts. Chill out
Btw. I'll PM you what you need to do. Wait for it!
Thanks
1 User
Old 08/16/2014, 14:00   #20

@archie Hi again bro i edited the post :') , thx for guiding me through this new experience Looking forward for ur source code message ^^ THX