Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Fiesta Online
You last visited: Today at 05:59

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Info] SHN Index Meanings

Discussion on [Info] SHN Index Meanings within the Fiesta Online forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[Info] SHN Index Meanings

So I compiled a list (from what I could find) of all of the names of the index numbers used in some of the shn files, I thought it would be helpful especially for abstates and some of the other files because you get an idea of what the number is for from the name, rather than having to test everything.

Google Translate:
So erstellt ich eine Liste (von dem, was ich finden konnte) von all den Namen der Indexzahlen in einigen der SHN-Dateien verwendet, dachte ich, es wäre hilfreich, vor allem für abstates und einige der anderen Dateien, weil Sie eine Idee von was die Zahl für sich aus dem Namen, anstatt alles testen zu müssen.

Abstate.shn

SubAbstate.shn

ActiveSkill.shn

ActiveSkillView.shn

ActiveSkillServer.shn

ChargedEffect.shn

ItemInfo.shn

ItemUseEffect.shn

ItemViewInfo.shn

MobInfo.shn

MobViewInfo.shn

MobInfoServer.shn

MobWeapon.shn

NPCViewInfo.shn

ShineReward.shn

Paste Bin:
Excel File Download:
Thanks
6 Users
Old 06/19/2016, 16:10   #2

Very usefull, tyvm. Started doing that but never finished it to a release state.
Are they related to Outspark/Odin or CN/HK?
Cause there seem to be some differences.
Old 06/19/2016, 16:50   #3

These ones are for the 2011 files (aka Odin), but you should also be able to use most of them for the other files as it usually remains the same throughout all the releases.

I didn't check everything single index though, so I'm not sure if everything matches up. Some things may be missing but they should mostly be there.