Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 22:46

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

ffxi working updated bot

Discussion on ffxi working updated bot within the FFXI Exploits, Hacks, Bots, Tools & Macros forum part of the Final Fantasy XI category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Arrow ffxi working updated bot

I develop ffxi helpers (bots as you might want to call them) with the sole purpose of making the game more enjoyable at a solable level. I have seen a lot of post in this forum for working bots so I felt that it was time to release my ffxi helpers out to the public.
I continually maintain and upgrade the apps that I develop. I also take feedback on bugs and improvements when the information is supplied to me.

Please dont post any feedback on this forum. If you have feedback or concerns, post those on my site, which is the same site that the apps are hosted on. The site is privately hosted and maintained by me, so I will respond to questions there.

Old 05/23/2015, 17:43   #2

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by Decstrose View Post
I develop ffxi helpers (bots as you might want to call them) with the sole purpose of making the game more enjoyable at a solable level. I have seen a lot of post in this forum for working bots so I felt that it was time to release my ffxi helpers out to the public.
I continually maintain and upgrade the apps that I develop. I also take feedback on bugs and improvements when the information is supplied to me.

Please dont post any feedback on this forum. If you have feedback or concerns, post those on my site, which is the same site that the apps are hosted on. The site is privately hosted and maintained by me, so I will respond to questions there.

The url has ben broken.
Old 10/02/2016, 20:07   #3

elite*gold: LOCKED
not worked

Tags
ffxi bot, ffxi bots, final fantasy bot, final fantasy bots