Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Other Online Games > Browsergames > Facebook
You last visited: Today at 04:13

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Release] FB Racing Rivals

Discussion on [Release] FB Racing Rivals within the Facebook forum part of the Browsergames category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[Release] FB Racing Rivals

For those of you that may or may not know and play Racing Rivals on mobile, about 2 months ago it was released for Facebook as an In-Browser game.

No one has really touched it yet, so I've taken it on myself to do just that. Today, I ripped the DLL files from the game, and successfully modified the Assembly-CSharp.dll.

This gives us the ability to mod the game to any and all full extents that we want

Tools used were Fiddler, Charles, and .NET Reflector with the Reflexil plugin.

From here, I don't know much more. I haven't been in the Unity3D Modding community so i don't exactly know where to go, i'm only looking at basics, which is why I'm releasing the DLL Files public

virus total scan

Download is in attachments.

If you look into modifying these, and we get enough of a following (there's money to be made in this, trust me)... it can only get better from here.
Attached Files
File Type: zip DLL RIPS.zip (3.30 MB, 103 views)
Old 02/04/2015, 10:46   #2

there al allredy hack for racing rivalas i use it

Old 02/04/2015, 16:35   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dl:master View Post

That's only for campaign right?
Old 02/05/2015, 08:21   #4

Quote:

doesn't do anything, silly little fake trainers ftw LOL
Old 02/05/2015, 13:48   #5

it seems complicated, well good job...
Old 02/06/2015, 01:03   #6

jup is not for multyplayer but is not bad
Old 02/06/2015, 07:13   #7

Quote:
jup is not for multyplayer but is not bad
obviously it isn't for multiplayer, I know how to watch the video with it lol you can tell it's a fake trainer.
Old 02/06/2015, 11:06   #8

is not fale i use locker blue for war commander, for castle clash and racing rivals, that guy one of best always update always free and always work, mybe is not the best hack but to me is worth
Old 02/21/2015, 23:36   #9

actually.. before the 3.1 and 3.2 release of racing rivals.. it was far from fake.. it worked great. and made it cake walk to clear all campaigns. But.. since the last two patch/releases it results in disqualifications and fails.