Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Other Online Games > Browsergames > Facebook
You last visited: Today at 01:37

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[RELEASE]BattleGems Hack

Discussion on [RELEASE]BattleGems Hack within the Facebook forum part of the Browsergames category.

Old 05/16/2014, 14:21   #16

elite*gold: 0
How you get gold pack for free?
Old 05/16/2014, 14:49   #17

Reol
Old 05/16/2014, 16:54   #18

how the knight pack?
Old 05/16/2014, 19:48   #19

Quote:
Originally Posted by helvers View Post
very easy pack knight Gold hack
I'd much rather have the Ice one. Not too fond of gold:

-------------------
Quote:
Originally Posted by rivaldi478 View Post
how the knight pack?
Find your gold amount, browse the memory, scroll up a bit, like 8 lines up. Watch it as you equip something else and look at what changes. Start changing stuff around, and once you're happy with everything you have. Equip a pet to make it save.

That's why our pets are normal looking pets and not epic pets. :P And no this doesn't revert on reload. As long as you equip a pet so that it saves, maybe do a few battles as well, but yeah. :P
Thanks
1 User
Old 05/16/2014, 23:33   #20

Can someone tell me the id of the gold pack items? I kept changing until i ended with raccon instead of my head.
Old 05/17/2014, 04:15   #21

[quote=AnthonysToolbox;28267861]I'd much rather have the Ice one. Not too fond of gold:

-------------------

^_^
Old 05/17/2014, 04:29   #22

Quote:
Originally Posted by helvers View Post
add my facebook >>
That's quite a challenge, I make a new facebook account every other week, if not sooner or by the end of a given week. As a person who enjoys making cheats for games, I tend to get banned a lot. XDD With that said, it'd be pointless since within a few days I'll have made a new account and I can't be bothered to resend requests each time.
Old 05/17/2014, 04:50   #23

how to hack the armors can u add video tutorial its so hard sir
Old 05/17/2014, 05:04   #24

Quote:
Originally Posted by grandchase_5646 View Post
how to hack the armors can u add video tutorial its so hard sir
It's not difficult, you are most likely just over thinking it or maybe skipping some steps. First and foremost find your gold, and make sure it's your gold and not just some match that has the same value as your gold. Once you have it, right click it and browse the memory of it.

Once there, you'll have a screen that has two interfaces, one on top and one on bottom, the bottom is the memory viewer. In that one scroll up 8 times or so, just click the Up Arrow in the bottom interface 8 times and then equip something, when you equip something new, a value should change in the memory viewer and also turn red for a second.

The changed value is your display skin, from there just change the number to another number and goto equip a pet and in the pet preview screen, it will show you in whatever you changed your value to.

Simple. Just do that for a while and eventually when you come to a set you like, equip a new pet, enter a few fights and you're good to go. If you equip something else, you'll have to start this all over again.
Thanks
2 Users
Old 05/17/2014, 07:07   #25

got a new method for the package using charles
Old 05/17/2014, 08:06   #26

Quote:
Originally Posted by rivaldi478 View Post
got a new method for the package using charles
Yeah that's useful if you want the gold set, but would the charles method work for the other sets too? I didn't check out his cheat. Not my style to use other people's hacks unless they ask me to review or test it.

Well whichever way works out for ya.
Old 05/17/2014, 11:04   #27

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnthonysToolbox View Post
It's not difficult, you are most likely just over thinking it or maybe skipping some steps. First and foremost find your gold, and make sure it's your gold and not just some match that has the same value as your gold. Once you have it, right click it and browse the memory of it.

Once there, you'll have a screen that has two interfaces, one on top and one on bottom, the bottom is the memory viewer. In that one scroll up 8 times or so, just click the Up Arrow in the bottom interface 8 times and then equip something, when you equip something new, a value should change in the memory viewer and also turn red for a second.

The changed value is your display skin, from there just change the number to another number and goto equip a pet and in the pet preview screen, it will show you in whatever you changed your value to.

Simple. Just do that for a while and eventually when you come to a set you like, equip a new pet, enter a few fights and you're good to go. If you equip something else, you'll have to start this all over again.
AnthonysToolbox Please Release a new post for Pack Knight gold hack. I'm not understand with this tutorial.
Old 05/17/2014, 11:16   #28

****** kidding me?its easy to hack the knight pack,try using your brain not your *******!
Thanks
1 User
Old 05/17/2014, 12:35   #29

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnthonysToolbox View Post
I'd much rather have the Ice one. Not too fond of gold:

-------------------

Find your gold amount, browse the memory, scroll up a bit, like 8 lines up. Watch it as you equip something else and look at what changes. Start changing stuff around, and once you're happy with everything you have. Equip a pet to make it save.

That's why our pets are normal looking pets and not epic pets. :P And no this doesn't revert on reload. As long as you equip a pet so that it saves, maybe do a few battles as well, but yeah. :P
please tutorial or image
Old 05/17/2014, 15:44   #30

what is the number of full set knight packed and ice? packed in cheat engine