Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Other Online Games > Browsergames > Facebook
You last visited: Today at 02:40

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

8 ball pool ANTI-RIGHT CLICK FREEZER!

Discussion on 8 ball pool ANTI-RIGHT CLICK FREEZER! within the Facebook forum part of the Browsergames category.

Old 12/03/2013, 19:11   #31

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by eduardo530e View Post
I need to play with you to know xD i play with every hacker in toronto, Hehe

Mate, u even played with me.. But game got DC automatically and that 30 secs countdown started on my screen but i did add u in my friend list.

Quote:
Originally Posted by crawlers View Post
brother the code i gave along with the steps to help its an active DC code it will dc you once you have that code only activate it when its needed or you will be dc'd thats obvious.

Dude but as soon as i come to knw that the opponent is trying to freeze me and using right click i apply that code but the game doesnt DC at that very same moment as it should. Later it gets DC but unfortunatly i loose the point too. Thus i m lil bit confused.
Old 12/03/2013, 20:51   #32

Miniclip is down, maybe ugrade very soon!

@Ramuy, you only need to use Speedhack + DC code 9 or 14 to against Right Click! Speedhack is the Golden Key to Stop Right Click!
Thanks
1 User
Old 12/03/2013, 21:00   #33

well guys we into a mid week update looks like miniclip have sorted something out

Quote:
Originally Posted by ramuy View Post
Mate, u even played with me.. But game got DC automatically and that 30 secs countdown started on my screen but i did add u in my friend list.

Dude but as soon as i come to knw that the opponent is trying to freeze me and using right click i apply that code but the game doesnt DC at that very same moment as it should. Later it gets DC but unfortunatly i loose the point too. Thus i m lil bit confused.
no brother it cant DC you while their taking their turn they have to leave go of the cue thats when that code comes into it when they freeze you have the code ready to change do it then move onto the speedhack part if you enter every game with an active code you wont ever get a game

i tell you what when the site went down i was sitting waiting in tourney room 3 i better not have been charged the fckers computers ready for a bashing tonight when that swf files online and active
Thanks
1 User
Old 12/03/2013, 21:58   #34

Quote:
Originally Posted by mp3xpert View Post
Miniclip is down, maybe ugrade very soon!

@Ramuy, you only need to use Speedhack + DC code 9 or 14 to against Right Click! Speedhack is the Golden Key to Stop Right Click!

But dude, i m not good @ speedhack... I knw its golden key against the right click.. Can u explain me step wise how to use speedhack and when???

Quote:
well guys we into a mid week update looks like miniclip have sorted something out

no brother it cant DC you while their taking their turn they have to leave go of the cue thats when that code comes into it when they freeze you have the code ready to change do it then move onto the speedhack part if you enter every game with an active code you wont ever get a game

i tell you what when the site went down i was sitting waiting in tourney room 3 i better not have been charged the fckers computers ready for a bashing tonight when that swf files online and active

Yeah, Since 1HR the site is down.. Its for sure an update. Hope right click doesnt get patched. Nd mate than why is it happening so @ my end. Need to check it out once the site is again into normal state. Anyways thanks. Will keep u updated once i try.
Old 12/04/2013, 00:02   #35

so the games up and running but be warned the 1100 isnt going to be your faithful friend anymore it will pass to other player and can declare them the winner
Old 12/04/2013, 05:32   #36

i use 3.0 in speed hack use 14 and -0.000001 thats all tnx
Old 12/04/2013, 17:11   #37

Can anyone in the forum Help Brother Khann227 how to do Right Click & Anti Right Click, he still can not get it! I don't have time to do Video Instruction! <=== (you have to play the game & record it)
Thanks
1 User
Old 12/04/2013, 17:15   #38

i would bro but hes running xp i sent a few steps to try and bring out the flashplayerplugin and even tried on my virtual dedi but xp theres no means to operate the right click

wait it might be another khan

Khann227 send me private message of what you want to help you?
Thanks
2 Users
Old 12/04/2013, 18:16   #39

Quote:
i would bro but hes running xp i sent a few steps to try and bring out the flashplayerplugin and even tried on my virtual dedi but xp theres no means to operate the right click

Crawler bro, it'll help me also as i am also having few probs with DC code u gave. Can u please PM me or record video and show.
Old 12/04/2013, 19:38   #40

Quote:

i send you a private message hope your experience can help me
Old 12/05/2013, 10:42   #41

can anyone help me with the anti freeze

i just put 3 in the speedhack?
Old 12/05/2013, 14:14   #42

Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by x-Moi-x View Post
can anyone help me with the anti freeze

i just put 3 in the speedhack?

@x-Moi-x, yes you can use 3 sec speedhack together with DC codes, but be careful with 3secs it can put you in trouble. my advise to you use 1.34 sec. unless your opponent freeze you about 29, 30 or 31 sec. then its time to use 3 secs.
Old 12/05/2013, 15:33   #43

When my opponent freeze me i try to use DC code and speedhack too but when game gets DC my points are gone too. Can anybody help??

Also when i Right click Freeze some opponents instead of keeping them freeze for 23-25 sec's they still contd playing after that too.. Hz that possible?? Few tym they quit and i win but few still persist the freeze and contd the game.
Old 12/05/2013, 15:44   #44

Quote:
Originally Posted by ramuy View Post
When my opponent freeze me i try to use DC code and speedhack too but when game gets DC my points are gone too. Can anybody help??

Also when i Right click Freeze some opponents instead of keeping them freeze for 23-25 sec's they still contd playing after that too.. Hz that possible?? Few tym they quit and i win but few still persist the freeze and contd the game.
@ ramuy, what are you using 1.3 or 3 secs? may be the problem is the way you scan the DC codes. Try to play atleast 1 game first, play at 25 coins, while playing or after playing scan your DC codes. hope it helps. im playing now in toronto.
Old 12/05/2013, 16:10   #45

Quote:
Originally Posted by eileifr View Post
@ ramuy, what are you using 1.3 or 3 secs? may be the problem is the way you scan the DC codes. Try to play atleast 1 game first, play at 25 coins, while playing or after playing scan your DC codes. hope it helps. im playing now in toronto.

I just PM u... Check it out..