Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Other Online Games > Browsergames > Facebook
You last visited: Today at 17:22

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

8 ball pool ANTI-RIGHT CLICK FREEZER!

Discussion on 8 ball pool ANTI-RIGHT CLICK FREEZER! within the Facebook forum part of the Browsergames category.

Old 12/03/2013, 02:53   #16

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by xd.yuri1 View Post
how to use dc codes?
with CE !
and
Old 12/03/2013, 04:19   #17

guys i have an update:

> for speedhack use 1.5 sec its better than 1.3 sec, execute this shown on this video: ( thanks to eduardo530e , i really appreciate it bro.) i tested this and works for me, if your opponents turn and freeze you about 25 sec and below then theres high possibility you will not disconnect, if your opponent counts 25-27 sec you lose.
> if you worry and dont like to lose a coin, try this: first follow the instruction above, then you need disconnection code, scan to array 00 00 00 00 00 00 22 40 change to 00 00 00 00 00 00 24 40 (credit to [COLOR="rgb(47, 79, 79)"]mp3xpert[/COLOR] and crawlers, thanks you two bro) .
POSSIBILITY ( with DC code) :
-your turn, try 25-27 secs (with NO DC codes opponents, YOU WIN!)
(with DC codes oppnents, both DC, but
no lose coin.)
-opponents turn, both DC, no lose coin.

Quote:
Originally Posted by eduardo530e View Post
Yeah dude is correctly,im creating a video for help to eileifr!

Credits to Eileifr!
i really appreaciate it bro, thank to you!

Quote:
Originally Posted by mp3xpert View Post
Check out Autowin #2 topic, Mod closed that topic because some guys don't read & think! I left many DC code in there, how to get DC code too! Speedhack 1.3 Would Stop opponent holding 16-23 sec, but if Opponent Hold Longer then that, you will be in trouble!
@mp3xpert thats true bro. Now i using 1.5 sec speedhack, it can hold 25 sec and below. but theres a trouble when opponent hold 25-27 secs, to avoid lose coin we need your DC code, thanks to you bro. The problem in 1.3 plus DC code is when your opponent holding 25-27 sec, YOULL LOSE. so better use 1.5 sec plus DC code even how many sec your opponent hold, YOULL BOTH DISCONNECT no lose coin.

Quote:
Originally Posted by crawlers View Post
yeah this runs ok id say the best anti you can get for a game thats not exploited by a cheat/hack its a glitch and the glitch is external might have stated 1.3 is running full tolerance if you adjust the speed you might get away with the odd DC but very soon you will loose coins to the filters the more experienced right clickers are already running multiple cheats to help them take but not give and the 1100 is good little helper removing the players cue so they cant follow through. and to answer the members question/statement of it not working there are a few ways to right click screwing the cue back is the obvious choice but then theres those that dont do the screw back of the cue till the end and they go to the end 30seconds of time and i was able to have it frozen within the 1st quarter of a second maybe adding a strong dc code to help you but this does work its not 100% id say 2 out of 5 get passed me and i know them guys are using the speed hack also as you see them spinning around the rooms very slow they right click freeze you and then speedhack enabled to give the effect that times still going if you never heard that one before theres a first for you guys too.

eileifr a nice add to the forum bro

@andry ghoza you cant add the same to gain all they will be doing is freezing themselves along with running the speedhack to push their time to as close to real time as you can get theres around a 7sec gap between them - you - and the game, so to answer your question you cant use a negative to win.
@crawlers your welcome bro.
Old 12/03/2013, 11:25   #18

im unable to test the 1.5 speedhack settings on my tester accounts but ive ran it myself to test and its never come out in my favour and i always loose coins to the filters, and i try not to use the hacks full stop on regular players as i think they loose enough as it is and not into loosing too much on the cheaters as they take enough as it is lol but 1.5 is screaming out to me dont use
Old 12/03/2013, 12:22   #19

Quote:
Originally Posted by andry ghoza View Post
dc code : 00 00 00 00 00 00 22 40 > 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00
(Credits to mp3xpert)

working like a charm !
good luck, guys
Andry its not working at my end... What might be issue? Some opponent uses the right click and i loose the points.. Currently i use the 1.3 speedhack & scanning 1100 as double and changing it to -0.000001 but its not that much effective.

How to get rid of those right click freeze.
Old 12/03/2013, 12:54   #20

ramuy it could be the other player is freezing you longer than this type of defence can help you also there other ways they freeze you some dont pull back on the cue and you see them slightly move as your froze if thats the case their using speedhack also and 1100 wont help that just takes the cue away after they screw back to hit another ball you may need a better dc code. this is for the whole room theres a code to use we been using
00 00 00 00 00 00 22 40 changed to 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 this is great code for helping you but your only getting the game to recognise it the code you want is only there when your scanning from a game follow these steps.1, do the above in lobby.
2, enter a game before you start do another scan 00 00 00 00 00 00 22 40 your going to see more results dont take green ones take the new results change the ones you have already back to normal leaving you the results you just got from the room will only be 1 or 2 change the first result to 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 if that dc you thats the only code you need remove the rest this code you dont want5 blocking its very strong with right clickers or even in general your loosing a game change the code to 00 00 last 4 digits 22 40 <---from this
Thanks
2 Users
Old 12/03/2013, 13:02   #21

Thumbs up

Quote:
ramuy it could be the other player is freezing you longer than this type of defence can help you also there other ways they freeze you some dont pull back on the cue and you see them slightly move as your froze if thats the case their using speedhack also and 1100 wont help that just takes the cue away after they screw back to hit another ball you may need a better dc code. this is for the whole room theres a code to use we been using
00 00 00 00 00 00 22 40 changed to 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 this is great code for helping you but your only getting the game to recognise it the code you want is only there when your scanning from a game follow these steps.1, do the above in lobby.
2, enter a game before you start do another scan 00 00 00 00 00 00 22 40 your going to see more results dont take green ones take the new results change the ones you have already back to normal leaving you the results you just got from the room will only be 1 or 2 change the first result to 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 if that dc you thats the only code you need remove the rest this code you dont want5 blocking its very strong with right clickers or even in general your loosing a game change the code to 00 00 last 4 digits 22 40 <---from this
Thanks a lot bro... I'll try it asap..
Old 12/03/2013, 13:48   #22

Quote:
im unable to test the 1.5 speedhack settings on my tester accounts but ive ran it myself to test and its never come out in my favour and i always loose coins to the filters, and i try not to use the hacks full stop on regular players as i think they loose enough as it is and not into loosing too much on the cheaters as they take enough as it is lol but 1.5 is screaming out to me dont use
@crawlers 1.5 sec is better,i tested this to opponent holding 26-27secs,im using it right now with DC code and i never lose in 1vs1 200,000 coins . the trick is just take a look at the opponents time, when the opponents time runs out then CLICK APPLY. dont forget > uncheck the box quickly when its ur turn or after you win(its important) Ive tested 1.3 secs to opponents holding 26-27 secs even i have DC codes, i LOSE to him.
Thanks
1 User
Old 12/03/2013, 14:00   #23

hey guys , some losers escape from me and i get this message :
" it appears your opponent wont show "

can i force him to play ? lol

--

and i think 00 00 00 00 00 00 22 40 code is patched
Old 12/03/2013, 15:10   #24

Quote:
Originally Posted by eileifr View Post
@crawlers 1.5 sec is better,i tested this to opponent holding 26-27secs,im using it right now with DC code and i never lose in 1vs1 200,000 coins . the trick is just take a look at the opponents time, when the opponents time runs out then CLICK APPLY. dont forget > uncheck the box quickly when its ur turn or after you win(its important) Ive tested 1.3 secs to opponents holding 26-27 secs even i have DC codes, i LOSE to him.
yeah your right its faster way of bringing the freezehack out but your in the danger zone and i do feel alot of players will run past the time needed to stop the speed up and then the game will declare the freezehack player the winner whenever players use the speedhack as a means to prevent at 1.3 they have approx 7seconds to stop and allow the game to catch up at 1.5 they have less than 1.5seconds i try to pass info for helping that if used wont damage them but using 1.5 i have a feeling theres gonna be more players asking why they have lost coins for. i too have been playing about your 1st option of -0.000001 do me a favour and just use 1.3 speedhack but
0.000001 remove the - and use that code nd let me know what you think

Quote:
Originally Posted by andry ghoza View Post
hey guys , some losers escape from me and i get this message :
" it appears your opponent wont show "

can i force him to play ? lol

--

and i think 00 00 00 00 00 00 22 40 code is patched
1st they do that when they know that their not breaking or you have been up against them and used a code preventing them from wining or their just scared but they arnt acually in the room their in limbo have clicked refresh on the browser or are trying to use a speedhack to beat the game as like in the old days apply it in the lobby you just have to sit it out.
and 2nd 00 00 00 00 00 00 22 40 what do you mean thats patched it works fine i testing as im typing this what did you use it to do and ill test that also?
Old 12/03/2013, 16:01   #25

I have another DC code,In Double 11.00 change to 0 ,the Anti Right works if you now the time of how many seconds your opponent click right i know the seconds of every player in Toronto, hehe
Old 12/03/2013, 16:31   #26

Exclamation

Quote:

Bro, i tried implementing the steps and code u told but now i m facing one new prob.. Everytime i start the game whether its my break or opponent the game gets dc automatically after i break or the opponent does. I m not loosing any point still its an issue. I guess I've made some mistake while implementing it. Can u pls help me in fixing it....?
Old 12/03/2013, 17:11   #27

Quote:
i know the seconds of every player in Toronto, hehe
how ?
Old 12/03/2013, 17:31   #28

@EileiFr, what was your Initial Instruction? 1.3 to 0.5 speedhack or something, right ???

Don't use 1.5 speedhack, too fast! Try this use 1.4 when u see opponent time in Orange, then change speedhack to 0.5 when you see opponent's cue move about to strike the white ball, timing to change speedhack is important! Don't use 1 speedhack for the entire game!
Old 12/03/2013, 18:26   #29

brother the code i gave along with the steps to help its an active DC code it will dc you once you have that code only activate it when its needed or you will be dc'd thats obvious.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mp3xpert View Post
@EileiFr, what was your Initial Instruction? 1.3 to 0.5 speedhack or something, right ???

Don't use 1.5 speedhack, too fast! Try this use 1.4 when u see opponent time in Orange, then change speedhack to 0.5 when you see opponent's cue move about to strike the white ball, timing to change speedhack is important! Don't use 1 speedhack for the entire game!
brother i said to everyone 1.5 is in the filters danger end running a tolerance of 1.3 i mean theres a full on security config dedicated to speedhack it was that much of an issue the filters are bang on you with 7 seconds at normal speed when facing a freeze to set it at 1.5 is like in our terms doing 100 sprint untill turned off if you get there in time chances are your going to be caught

Quote:
I have another DC code,In Double 11.00 change to 0 ,the Anti Right works if you now the time of how many seconds your opponent click right i know the seconds of every player in Toronto, hehe
whats mine brother???
Thanks
1 User
Old 12/03/2013, 18:34   #30

Arrow

Quote:
brother the code i gave along with the steps to help its an active DC code it will dc you once you have that code only activate it when its needed or you will be dc'd thats obvious.

brother i said to everyone 1.5 is in the filters danger end running a tolerance of 1.3 i mean theres a full on security config dedicated to speedhack it was that much of an issue the filters are bang on you with 7 seconds at normal speed when facing a freeze to set it at 1.5 is like in our terms doing 100 sprint untill turned off if you get there in time chances are your going to be caught

whats mine brother???
I need to play with you to know xD i play with every hacker in toronto, Hehe