Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Other Online Games > Browsergames > Facebook
You last visited: Today at 05:38

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

War commander - Help

Discussion on War commander - Help within the Facebook forum part of the Browsergames category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Question War commander - Help

War commander fast Upgrade and OR Repair!
Hello guys, im searching for War commander fast Upgrade and Repair.
I'd saw that on a Player but he dont want to show me how it works..
Haves anyone an Idea?
Sorry 4 my bad English
Old 01/02/2013, 22:23   #2

elite*gold: 83
Received Thanks: 6,036
Can you please post this here:

Thank you!
#closed
Closed Thread

Tags
glitch, hack, helpp., trick, warcommander

Similar Threads Similar Threads
How do they do it in war commander
04/29/2013 - Facebook - 13 Replies
hi all , have a nice day :) From a few days i attacked someone in war commander game I was with amazement when he returned to attack me by used only one dog and really he can destroyed all my base, by used Aircraft only i know anyone he can attack someone by use almost 10 Aircraft but he used more than 25 Aircraft as I saw that in the report of the attack
WAR COMMANDER
03/04/2013 - Facebook - 13 Replies
PLS I WANT NEW .SWF FILE FOR WAR COMMANDER . AND HOW CAN USE IT BY CHARLES ؟؟؟؟؟؟؟ ؟؟؟؟؟؟؟& #1567;؟؟؟؟ ؟؟؟؟؟؟؟ ؟؟؟؟؟؟؟& #1567;؟؟؟؟؟؟&# 1567;؟؟؟؟؟؟ 567;؟؟؟؟؟؟ 67;؟؟؟؟؟؟œ 7;؟؟؟؟؟؟؟ ;؟؟؟
War Commander
10/15/2012 - Facebook - 34 Replies
Working on War Commander. Still looking for a few more items then I will be back on Battle Pirates. Thus far I have: Instant Build/Upgrade/Repair Costs 0 or 1 (game bug reasons) Expanded Wall Count at Level 5 Outpost to 800 Expanded Turret and Mortar Max Build Count to 30 at Level 3-5 Outpost Expanded Unit and Airfield Max Units to 24,000 Expanded Drop Value to 20,000 (lags game to HELL!!!!) Removed Checker and error log calls.
war commander
07/09/2012 - Facebook - 2 Replies
after searching this fourm a didn't found how can i patch the swf file i save response in charles and i open the swf file by flash decompiler ......... what's next????????? thanxxx